xisto Community
Private_joy

Does This Sound Like A Virus? computer meltdown

so how do i get this to run on the computer seems as i cannot get on the internet or use the disk drives???

Well maybe you should consider that you go to some internet chat room and download software there I completly agree with software presented here i use it also. And then install it on your system.

If in fact you cannot and have problems installing any of the software on your system then you might want to reinstall windows. Or you can take the hard drive to your friend and he could check it for you. Also if you would like and I sugggest that that when you install avast then you should leave settings to check in the boot process this is the most effective checkout because it prevents many viruses before loading and boot viruses are almost extinct speice and if you had one then you couldn't even start your windows.

Good luck with correcting your computer.

wooo can everyone see my IP addy then?!??!
I wiped the lot reloaded windows xp, just need to buy a firewall and a virus thing! were back online :(

Thanks for all ur help :D:(:unsure:

OK any site you visit can detect your ip address or not exactly yours but they can detect ip address of you internet service provider also to say. You should remember that there are also free programs you can use for firewall and antivirus.

One such tool is called avast antivirus although it is not combo it provides wide variaty of protective tools and by that also it protects you while surfing over internet which in fact is firewall.