xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Vista Style Forum Buttons (set)

Here is a set of glass buttons you can use to replace the default buttons with. These are some demo colors that you can be created from the original.

Posted Image

Tutorial:

To change the color for the button make a copy of the original blue layer [layer 3] and the press control+u to select the color you want to use.

These buttons would be most effective on vista like forum designs that use the glass effect

Download:

Here

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

In Vista, they are VERY shiny to the point where I would say that these ones are actually slightly less shiny. But very beautiful all the same. And being a magpie, I am drawn to such beautiful, shiny baubles. Must..... resist...... clicking..... download........................... failing............. starting to point... at.. it.........clicking...................... Download Now button..... downloading....... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... DAMMIT!

ok,well they look good in the center, but i think u kinda messed up ,with making a blurry border,why u messed up, is vista buttons do have a border with a lil shine in it, i dunny if u used a layer style(inner glow),or dodge tool or something, but the border shouldn't be more than 1 pixel,meaning that u select >modify>i forgot wich than but u would kno w i guess,than choose 1 pixel, than,click on the outside layer, and u will see with 1 pixel it will look much butter,be aware tho, that this comment is only cause u said that they are vista buttons,if u leave that out i say its a very nice set,and if u redo the borders, i will download them 2

Well I did follow a tutorial to some closely related to these buttons it was some what recommend to give a border to them although I think I over did it somewhat, but like I mentioned the original PSD is for download including the layers that come with it and so you can modify it as needed borders and all. Of course I am not much into button making but someone wanted me to create a set so I whipped these up in about 30 minutes.

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)