xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

A Unique Time Table That Happens Every 1000 Years

I just happen to see this and I think it is weird and cool at the very same This particular date only happens everyone 1000 years because of how unique it is, that time is 02:03:04 05/06/07 or 02:03:04 am/pm on May 6th 2007. As you can see this is the first 7 numbers excluding 1. Bu I have figured the time and date for the first 10 numbers which is 0-9 and that date is 01:23.45 6/7/89 or june 7 in the year xx89.Now talk about how time is unique so with those 2 dates, that means they happen twice every 1000 years which includes am and then the pm of those dates. I know of janurary 23rd xx 45 is another unique date as well. Can anyone else think of time and date that follows this logic?

What about 12:34 5/6/7? AM or PM, so twice a day it would be the same thing..

And co-incidently, I know someone borne on this date in 1956, so the birthdate is "5/6/56"

Neat, I'll make that time a four-two-zero time. Hehe.I always like to see 12:34 on the clock, why are we obsessed when we see numbers like this? My little sister and I were talking about that yesterday. It seems we all think 'well hey look at that' every time something like that happens. I guess it is because our brain tries to make sense of things or something.

I know some people do it the opposite way with the date first and the time last. They'll say 01/02/03 4:56.78 which is another way to do it. I'm sure there are plenty of different dates you could do it on depending on what order you look at it. It's pretty interesting though. 01/02/03 5:07.11 or 1/2/03 5:07.11 are the first prime numbers. :unsure: There are many things you could do with the date and time but in sequential order doesn't happen all the time.

Prime numbers that good one, when I brought up to the my web design teacher who posted this she did mention the fact since the number of months and day's are limited (12 & 31) their would be a small group of combination to be used. I also thought of another combination of numbers 05/06/11 = 5+6=11 :unsure: and there you go now we can learn math in a whole new way. At least I think it is a new way since I had to learn my numbers through school and what not.@haslip weill why do you think I went from o1-9 instead of 1-7? yeah its another combo but impractical on the idea that there are some weird combinations with calender dates i.e. 06/06/06, which bring up a interesting point, that I didn't see anything happening on june 6th 1006. I don't think they really even cared since it was the dark ages and what not.

You know what's even cooler (to me)? A date that occurred in my lifetime, back when I turned 18 to be exact. It was 1987, February, Friday the 13th with a true FULL moon! A Friday the 13th with a full moon won't occur again in our lives, and for it to be a birthday, well that won't happen to one in a million people. If only there was some kind of monetary reward for that kind of luck...