xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mermaid711

The Preacher And The Boy Traped in the closet...

One day, a woman was having an affair. Her son was watching for the cracks in the closet door. One day, the boy's father came home a little early. The woman shoved the affairee in the closet, and did not notice the boy."It sure is dark in here." Whispered the boy."Yep." replied the man."I have a baseball bat.""That's nice.""I'll sell it to you.""No thanks.""My dad's out there.""Okay how much?""$750.00"The next day, the same thing occoured, except with a baseball glove, which he sold for $250.00. Later that same day, the boy's father asked if he wanted to play baseball."I can't Dad, I sold my equipment to my friends.""For how much?""$1000.00.""Son you shouldn't charge your friends so much! I'm taking you to the church to go and confess!"So when they arrived at the church, the boy met the preacher in the confession booth."It sure is dark in here." said the boy."Oh don't start that *BLEEP* again." replied the preacher.

They way I heard this one was with the following punch line:"Oh don't start that *BLEEP* in here. This is my Closet..." replied the preacher.

And I heard it more similar to Mermaid711's version, except that it was a Priest, with a little different slant on where the money came from and without the meeting outside the confessional.

One day, a woman was having an affair. Her son was watching from the cracks in the closet door. The boy's father came home a little early. The woman shoved the affairee in the closet, and did not notice the boy.

"It sure is dark in here." Whispered the boy.

"Yep." replied the man.

"I'll give you $50.00 if you will stay quiet and not tell anybody."

The next day, the same thing occured, but this time the man gave the boy $100.00.

When the boys dad noticed that the boy had so much money, he asked "Where did you get all that money?"

The boy wouldn't tell him. The dad, suspicious the his son had stolen it, told him he needed to fess up by going to confession.

When the boy entered the confessional and closed the door on his side he remarked "It sure is dark in here."

The reply from the other side came, "Oh don't start that again."

This version keeps the identity of the man a little more mystery until the end which I think makes a better punch line.

BTW Mermaid711, Thanks for the memories.

Edited by Mich (see edit history)