xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Meiriel

Series Of Unfortunate Events

OH my god..I really want to see it too...When you mean does include 9 volumes do you mean in the ONE movie they have made...or if they are going to make movies of all of them...I've read all of them...fasinating books...I LOVE THEM....Mind you it has a similar idea like harry potter...but less complex and more sad...

Oh really ?? Maybe it's just like um I don't know...I don't even remember which story is qhch numbered book lmao...I think in the first movie there might be like some of 1 2 3 4 5 or something....becuase films are faster and take less time to make if you get what I am saying

I dont know does it come out earlier in america ?? I live in England..normally it does though...I think...I reeaaaaaaaaaaally want t owatch it with my friends lmao...if I watch it and you do..we can chat about it LMAO ^^

I thought 'Lemony Snicket' was just a thing my sister would walk around the house saying to annoy me. Turns out it's a book reference. lol I saw the preview for this movie in the theater the other day. The stylization looks incredible. I'm not one for children's movies, err rather movies based on children's books, but I think I'm going to have to go see this movie. I keep having dreams about it. freaky

Lmao. The books are truely fasinating. And I think that the film would be too.For those who don't know what it is about .. VERY brief description:Three children parents die.become orphans get looked after by evil uncle. uncle wants money.they escape..in every chaper evil uncle appears and tries to get there money,,,Thats just the main part...it's LOADS more interesting than that lmao...just don'tweant to give too much away

Thanks for the premise there Becca! Always knew Jim Carrey could have an eeeevil streak. And in any story the search for "moah moneys" I think it's psycologically, subcosciously, something a whole lot of people can relate to.

Well i have seen it TODAY and it's REALLY good... well i thougt it was...Anyways i think the girl playing violet is really pretty lol....My friends were annoyed because i kept telling them what was goingto happen lol oops.Anyways I thought it was showing the first three books but im not sure because at the end the guy typewritting the story ... the papers....the ysaid ..Chapter 1...so im not sure...anyways good movie WATCH IT.

I went to go see this movie yesterday and really liked it. My dad fell asleep during it though and when he woke up he said real loud, "this thing is a snooze! when's it over?!" ;) was sort of embarassing but people behind us laughed. Turns out we had an hour left at least!

i think 'Lemony Snicket' was just a thing my brother would walk around the house saying to annoy me. Turns out it's a book reference. lol I saw the preview for this movie in the theater the other day. The stylization looks incredible. I'm not one for children's movies, err rather movies based on children's books, but I think I'm going to have to go see this movie. I keep having dreams about it

Lemony Snicket did a funny job in this book. Because he tells you desperately not to read the book but of course he knows that that tempts you more. There are also funny twists and turns but also disappointing twists and turns.