xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Carson

Hello Everyone!

Hi everyone, I'm Carson. I just registered today, and I must say that I am very impressed with what I have seen so far. It looks like Xisto offers exceptional service. I was looking for a place to host my website, for free, and it looks like this place is the best as far as free hosting is concerned. I have tried many other free hosting services, but none of them are very reliable. I think the points system is very interesting, and its great that the members of Xisto can grow as a community, rather than other hosting services I have seen. I like it very much. I hope to see a lot of you around the forums!

Well I am glad you like it! I must say that I am very impressed with this service myself! This is way better than freewebs, byethost, angelfire, and lycos. And Carson, you will see me alot after 7:00 pm central!

Welcome, Enjoy. glad you like it so far. It only gets better once you have Hosted Status.Moderators and other members are here to assist you with any difficulties and please read the Xisto readme file for all you need to know about maximizing your experience here.

Welcome aboard Carson, and a big howdy Posted Image from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Where are you located? You have definitely come to the right place for the best free no-ads hosting on the web. When you get comfortable, tell us a little more about yourself; hobbies, interests, theme of your proposed web site and etc.

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I have noticed what a friendly community this is already. I have reviewed the Xisto readme, i knew a lot of it already, but it was very useful. The features of the service are very good. Thanks for the welcome Mich. I come from Australia. I can't really tell you much more about myself, not much to know :unsure: Thanks again. I hope to see some of you around the forums.

Hi Carson, and welcome aboard!Glad to see that you've gotten a few responses, so I'll add myself to the list. I'm one of the "veteran" members of the community (well, I joined about 2 years ago, but I went on a hiatus for a while...otherwise I think my post count would have been quite a bit higher). Anyway, I think you've come to the right place to host your website, and there are lots of members around who can help you if you run into any problems.Hope you enjoy your stay here, and we look forward to seeing more of you on the boards!

Thank you for the welcomes.I just got hosted! The service is much better than I expected. I wish I found this site earlier. Thank you to all the Xisto staff! See you around the forums.