xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mermaid711

20 Things To Do When You're Bored At Walmart

i got one more too add

20 Things To Do When You're Bored At Walmart

Get those huge balls in the giant racks,you know the funky colored ones...And bounce them as you go through the store.I do that,nobody has gotten mad at me.

-reply by dj Serna

boredom20 Things To Do When You're Bored At Walmart

well when kids, and by kids I mean 14 yr olds, go to walmart with their parents to buy food, and in my case $200 worth of food I don't suppose they can just go home when their parents have the keys to the car.

-reply by some kid

You and your friend(s) take baby dolls & push them around, running down aisles looking for a baby blankets. /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley2.Gif

-Shannon.

thats funny... I've done some of them but some of them but I've never heared of some I'll total have to  try them... It will be great!   /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif  ...Try this: when people look away from u and their cart drop something small  and cheap like a little toy or something inside their cart then follow them from far away so they don't no that your following them intil they go to check out see if they buy it ...Its funny ...Or run around with one hand on your ear and one up in the air with your pinky up and yell "captain captain " then just make up stuff after that.

-reply by bingo (its my nickname don't ask)

20 Things To Do When You20 Things To Do When You're Bored At Walmart

and another one is: go close to closing time; and when he announcement comes on, lay on the floor in a fetal position screaming "No, its those voices again!" hahaha

-reply by crissy bee

good one20 Things To Do When You're Bored At WalmartDaum do people have a sence of humor these days?? Peoples comments are so lame,I know we have "freedom of speech "but what your moma said goes back further than that "if you don't got nothing nice to say shut you f****** mouth" ahaaha it went something like that=) but really tho I was looking up stuff to do since I'm about to turn 18 and somehow this popped up on the search engine so I was like let me waste a minute of my life to read it but I wasted more like 5 minutes reading peoples comments aswell,then I came to find this **** was soooo funny especially the pikachu that one made me laugh hella hard along with the lawn chair and antidepressant one:) nicee ideas I shall do the tv one next time, but duude tryna post this comment is difficult!!electonics ****

Haha Funny.

Check out this one:

Funny Joke - Why should you leave the hubby at home?

Mr. and Mrs. Fenton are retired, and Mrs. Fenton insists her husband go with her to Wal-Mart. He gets so bored with all the shopping trips. He prefers to get in and get out, but Mrs. Fenton loves to browse. One day Mrs. Fenton gets this letter from Wal-Mart:

Dear Mrs. Fenton,

Over the past six months, your husband has been causing quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and may ban both of you from our stores. We have documented all incidents on our video surveillance equipment. All complaints against Mr. Fenton are listed below.

Things Mr. Bill Fenton has done while his spouse was shopping in Wal-Mart:

1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people’s carts when they weren’t looking.

2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in House wares to go off at 5-minute intervals.

3. July 7: Made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the ladies rest rooms.

4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official tone, “Code 3 in house wares”… and watched what happened.

5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and asked to put a bag of M&M’s on layaway.

6. September 14: Moved a ‘CAUTION - WET FLOOR’ sign to a carpeted area.

7. September 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told other shoppers he’d invite them in if they’ll bring pillows from the bedding department.

8. September 23: When a clerk asks if they can help him, he begins to cry and asks, “Why can’t you people just leave me alone?”

9. October 4: Looked right into the security camera; used it as a mirror, and picked his nose.

10. November 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, asked the clerk if he knows where the antidepressants are.

11. December 3: Darted around the store suspiciously loudly humming the ‘Mission Impossible’ theme.

12. December 6: In the auto department, he practiced his ‘Madonna look’ using different size funnels.

13. December 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browse through, yelled “PICK ME! PICK ME!”

14. December 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumes the fetal position and screams “NO! NO! It’s those voices again!”

And last, but certainly not least…

15. December 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile, then yelled very loudly, “There is no toilet paper in here!”

I know!!!!20 Things To Do When You're Bored At Walmart

You tell the lady you forgot your money and tell her to hold it but then never go back!! haha lol 

-reply by The girl!

waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to take this way to seriously dude 

-reply by Crystal PlatfootKeywords: what to do when your bored with friends

<a href=http://forums.xisto.com/topic/47434-20-things-to-do-when-youre-bored-at-walmart/ to bk2070</a>
If you really don't know what to do with it...Then have no fear the love master is here!!

Ok what you do with them is just have fun!
(if you know what I mean)

-reply by the love master

The reference I was trying to make is some people here are pretty young to be experiencing... erm.. you know what. So I was stating that once they buy them they are going to have not much use for it and it'll be a pretty fun scene when their parents run into this stash of theirs :angel:

When I went to the United States (for 2 weeks) we went to Walmart too. :angel: It is (I must admit) quite big compared to the UK shopping centers.