xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mermaid711

20 Things To Do When You're Bored At Walmart

1.Make a trail of tomato juice leading towards the women's bathroom.
2.Ask to put a pack of gum on layaway.
3.Put antifreeze in the freezer.
4.Hide in the racks of clothing and grab people's ankles as they walk by.
5.Go into the fitting rooms and 5 min. later shout, "There isn't any tp in here!!!"
6.*Holiday Season* Ask an employee why there are white and black santas, but ne aboriganise santas.
7.Ride a display bike through the store and claim yo're taking it for a test drive.
8.Frozen pizza frisbe
9.Marco Polo.
10.Hold a broomstick joust.
11.Start a game of hide and seek and see how many people you can get to join in.
12.Pull lawn chairs over to the demo tv's and watch.
13.Hog the video game demos.
14.Put kool-aid in the toilets.
15.Run up to a male employee and say, "I need some tampons quick!!!"
16.Throw a bouncy ball down an isle and yell, "Go Pikachu Go"
17.While looking at weapons in the hunting department, ask where the antidepresents are.
18.Superglue items to the floor.
19.Hide behind items on the shelves, and when people grab them yell, "BOO!!!"
20.Grab a basket full of condoms and birth control products and go to the oldest checkout person.

*******PS: This is just a joke. If you are going to try any of these, try numbers 2, 6,9, 15, and 20.

Edited by Mermaid711 (see edit history)

1. Who's gonna clean it up afterwards?3. Hope it doesn't spoil the food... You know, the thing people buy to eat.4. Perfect! When they trip and fall and get hurt 'cause of you, they could probably press charges. :unsure:7. I don't think much riding can be done in a place filled with people; though that's not the problem that would cause for you doing so. And remember: You break it, you pay for it.8. Relate to 3 and 4.10. See last sentence in 7.14. I hope you have purchased it before doing so.16. Hope it doesn't hit someone hit someone or bounce into someone's cart. And be prepared to get rebuked—don't run away, and listen to every word they say—if it does.18. Even if you purchased the glue and the items, you're causing others unecessary work.19. Hope someone does literally die from a heart attack.

heres some of things I do not recommend. :(

1.Get all drunk go in screaming and puke all over the mirror in the bathroom.

2.Urinate on the floors in the bathroom knowing someone else has to clean them.

3.Hop in your...car person who got shottie grab a buggy and hold on to it then drive through the parking lot with and let it go when going like 60.

4.Go buy gold fish and kill them at the counter after you buy them.

5.Ride a bike out of the store on accident.

6.Buy anything :unsure:

Things that are fun

1.Fill shopping carts up with stuff and just leave them sit there.

2.Throw tennis balls at the cameras.

3.Eat food while you are there and go up to the counter with an empty wrapper.

I really do wander why you are going to Walmart when your just gonna be bored anyway. Don't you normally just go there when you need something, then buy it and just go back home? The thing I'ld do if I got bored at Walmart:GO HOME

1. Who's gonna clean it up afterwards?3. Hope it doesn't spoil the food... You know, the thing people buy to eat.
4. Perfect! When they trip and fall and get hurt 'cause of you, they could probably press charges. :unsure:
7. I don't think much riding can be done in a place filled with people; though that's not the problem that would cause for you doing so. And remember: You break it, you pay for it.
8. Relate to 3 and 4.
10. See last sentence in 7.
14. I hope you have purchased it before doing so.
16. Hope it doesn't hit someone hit someone or bounce into someone's cart. And be prepared to get rebukeddon't run away, and listen to every word they sayif it does.
18. Even if you purchased the glue and the items, you're causing others unecessary work.
19. Hope someone does literally die from a heart attack.

I cant belive you didn't make a comment about 5, 15 and 17

I like number 20 the best :D , but what are you going to do with all of those after your forced to buy them :( ?

Use them... give them to a strip club or prostatute or sumthin like that

Notice from jlhaslip:
Merged Posts.
Board Rules
Please use the Edit feature to avoid double posting.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

20 Things To Do When You're Bored At Walmart

I like the pikachu 1... Honestly who would be bored enough to do these... Well, I thought it was funny!

-reply by I'm not telling you

Haha those are funny. I love it <_<One good thing is to take a trolley and kill it with crap, then go through the store and return it to the wrong aisle so someone else has to fix it :(

If you were that bored I wouldn't go to Walmart! I would be even more bored there and I would have not even thought about these. I don't remember things easily. How do you get the smiley faces???

Hey! That was hilarious! My brother said he'd take me to wal-mart just so we can do some of those. I like the hide and seek and the marco polo idea. We are SO going to do that!-reply by Sarah

That is some good ideas another one is to set all the alarm clocks to a certain time and then hear people freak when they go off. Another is to go into a dressing room with the biggest clothes ever and your a skinny girl and then say I think these are a tad to small.-reply by Ashley