xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mermaid711

20 Things To Do When You're Bored At Walmart

When I went to the United States (for 2 weeks) we went to Walmart too. :angel: It is (I must admit) quite big compared to the UK shopping centers.

Wal-Mart is awesome! It took almost 6 years of protesting and petitions and finally our town allowed Wal-Mart to come in our city. I cannot tell you how much money I have saved from it being there... there is literally everything and ANYTHING you need you can get from Wal-Mart. They should start allowing people to rent out rooms in Wal-Mart :P

the best20 Things To Do When You're Bored At Walmart

Put condoms in peoples basket right before they check out. It helps if they are reading something or you have another person strike up a conversation. If they do catch you, say 'oh you looked like you needed those... I guess not'

-reply by Atron

"20 Things To Do When You're Bored At Walmart"So funny. I like the pikachu and the hide and seek thing. For sure most of the people that will join you, or let me say all of them are children. :lol:

Edited by ElijahZ (see edit history)

I like number 20 the best Posted Image , but what are you going to do with all of those after your forced to buy them Posted Image ?

This is the point in time where you go rifling thru your pockets or purse and say oh crap i lfet my wallet in the car... lol