xisto Community
Damen

Anyone Need A Logo(offer) No charge dont worry

Just wondering if anyone needs or wants any logos made for them? If so I just need some brief information from you.Company/nameTheme(games, tech, etc.)ColorssizeI do not require a mention of me if you use a logo I make but it is appreciated.

Hey thanks for the offer :unsure: ,i will give you credit in the credit page of my site
the name of my site is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
It is a matrimonial site (Dating)
size for the logo is : 298*81 though its ok if size changes a bit
I think blue would be good.
you wont be able to see my site currently as it has forbidden error currently,hoping I will resolve it soon. :(

Well, I've been to lazy to create my own, so if you really are that bored, I would like one with standard size, the name T3jem on it. My last logo kinda looked like an inscription into a gold bar, I kinda liked that look, but if you feel like something else would look better, go for it.Feel free to put a "made by" in the sig, I'd be happy to let people know you made it for me.I like computers and some extreme sports (i.e. kneeboarding, paintballing, ATC riding, rock climbing..)Like I said, if you don't feel like it, no worries :unsure:.

richierrich1mI will get on a draft of something during this coming week. I am guessing you are looking for more of a banner type thing, am I right?t3jemAre you refering to a sig or a avatar? I am not quite sure.

Oh, yes!

I want a logo, I created but it isn't beautiful:

Posted Image

Company/name: Vietnam Biomedical Electronics Group

Theme(games, tech, etc.) : education ( Biomedical Electronics )

Colors: Blue

size : 750x150

Thank you! :(:unsure:

What a coincidence, I was just drawing a logo for my website pretty recently. I would like a logo for my website too. Don't feel too pressured or anything to get to me, just take my request as the very last one.If you do get the time and the will to do so, PM me and we'll talk.But seriously, consider me last. I am not in great need for a logo, but I need some serious improvements on my existing ones.Thank you for considering my request.

My clan that plays BF2142 is looking for a logo. We already have one, but we are looking more so for banners and whatnot.
The clan tag is -TLC- which stands for The Last Clan. You can see what we already have here.
Also, if you have spare time, or time to kill, I am looking for a signature for myself. I use the screen name "DocTurtle". Anything Battlefield 2142 related would be prefered, but I'm open to anything. And since you seem to not be charging we won't mind of you stamp your website or "signature" on either of them. Thanks a lot! If you have any questions I will be on the forum often. Thank you!

-DocTurtle

yes, please!!! if you're still there!my website is at bthaxor.zxq.neti would like the logo to be 200x200, but still look good in 50x50 (how its gonna be implemented in my site) and 16x16 (favicon.ico). no text, and based on the same blue of the website.thank you so much!

Woah dude, this sounds like a really great offer.Company/name - Liam's Site.Theme(games, tech, etc.) - GamesColors - Blue, dark and lightsize - About the same size as the current one (468x60).When done can you send me a PM (personal message) with the image please.