xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
QuickGreen

Review My Website - Www.quickgreen.net

Forbez, your post was amazing! Thanks so much for your review and your ideas. I am definitely going to implement the image script you talked about. That's a great idea.I think I may have launched the forums a bit too early as well, because like you said, it doesn't go along with the rest of the website. Thanks so much for your review :unsure: .

I love the theme and the colours that are in the theme. I also like your domain name quickgreen, as it relates to your site. I can't really see anything "wrong" with your site. Well done :unsure:

Cool Matt!Thanks for your review.Yeah, I was pretty happy I could get the domain, I am just really mad that my initial http://www.quickgreen.com/ is taken by some "corporation" that owns a single shack. They have a PR 0 too, so I am guessing that domain is pretty pointless. Ah, oh well.

Good site with nice content. You can try to display related posts after each post(in the single post view).There are plugins for those.

well the first thing that came up in my mind was very good,nice and very clean impressive even,i like the way u placed the content, but than after a lil while,of reading some of the reply's i ccame acros yours.wich is

Thanks, I went through tons of themes trying to find the right one.I did put a lot of effort into it and I hope it pays off!

this basicly says it all u didn't make the layout, wich i think totaly screws up ur image, i think a great site must be designed by the owner period, this to me is just a ripoff,so basicly my advice is learn to use photoshop if u didn't allready know how to work with it, or maybe u just where to lazy to do,anyway ur site went from amazing,to a piece of crap to me but anyway thats just what i thin about it, peace and later ciao

Wow, beautiful site mate! It looks professionally done. Very classy looking! :) The only thing that I must complain about are the forums. They match the color-scheme but not the layout of your website. I really don't like websites whose forums are like this. Makes them feel compleatly detached from the website, as if I was joining a completely different site.Two other very small things:1. There are alot of ads :) On some of the pages it actually took me a second to realize where the actual content is. Smothering people with ads doesn't make them more likely to click them, makes them less likely.2. I'm all for being random, but isn't this website about getting money? Why are there tutorials like "Clearing Cookies through Internet Explorer 6"?I'm sorry for the negative comments, I'm always this critical. The website is very good, and the layout is stunning. I must say I am very impressed!

wow...!!! the site is excelent. a good treat to the eyes. good job buddy...!!!! it is unlike some sites out there in the internet where the eyes get spoiled at the sight of the page. but yours seems to using a good layout with good use of green colour. good luck!!!