xisto Community
blogmaster

Need Help Marketing Your Website? I?m offering to help interested Trap17 members market their website fo

Hi,

Do you need any help marketing your Xisto hosted website? I know there is a lot of information around if you look hard enough. You can also post a question in any relevant forum here. However, posting here specifically will grab my attention and I will be obliged to help you out, whenever I can.

I am not exactly claiming to be an Internet marketing guru. I have been involved in Internet marketing for about three years now. I read a lot and like to experiment new methods of getting traffic to my site, and trying to convert the traffic into sales.

I particularly have a passion for keyword research to such a point that I have written my own keyword research script that tries to help webmasters pick the relevant keywords for their sites. I also read a lot of copywriting material.

If you need help marketing your website just post your question, even if you don't have a clue where to start. I'm not asking for any payment for this. I'm simply offering my help to Xisto webmasters who need. Call it giving back to the community if you like ;)

Edited by blogmaster (see edit history)

Hi blogmaster, thanks for your contribution. When I click to your website, it automatically redirected to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. Do you have any special scripts for redirecting a website?

Yes. There are a number of ways to redirect a website. I especially like a 301 redirect since it's search engine friendly. However, it all depends on what you want to accomplish.

nice job on your script. was a little too slow for me though.your script though was a little generic. try to make one that not only lists related keywords, but digs through the related keywords to find more keywords. make the script to send all keywords found to a file that eventually outputs all keywords and related keywords down to 5-6 generations.there are scripts out there already that does this too i know, but they are hard to find for the beginner(at least a free one)this will definately drive more traffic to your site. then you can ad a form to get contact info....and maybe a few adsense ads for a mailing list and a little extra income.good job though on your script.

Great script you?ve developed...I searched a few keywords and I liked the results.I will use this tool whenever I need to know some info about keywords.Keep up the good work

your script though was a little generic. try to make one that not only lists related keywords, but digs through the related keywords to find more keywords. make the script to send all keywords found to a file that eventually outputs all keywords and related keywords down to 5-6 generations.

I will look into this. Thanks for your great contribution anwiii :rolleyes:

Great script you´ve developed...I searched a few keywords and I liked the results.
I will use this tool whenever I need to know some info about keywords.
Keep up the good work

Thanks for the compliment nummell. It inspires me to keep on improving the tool.