xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zak92

Bloody Spy Programs You can give advice guys

Sorry for this second topic but guys really iam pissed.My dad has caught everything and he even reads my mails. LIKE F*#K iam pissed he watches everything I do as there is a limit to everything. I have stopped everything and become religious but still he does not stop. He is still spying on me and i really hate it. I have no words to explain my situation and i am really feeling *BLEEP*ing pissed. I just want to go somewhere and keep walking, walking, walking, walking, walking, and never stop. Thanks i feel a little better lets say 1%.

Why would he do that? I dunno, but if he's that paranoid/crazy then it's probably because you've done something to lose his trust in the past. I'm no expert, but I know most parent's won't do that for no reason.

This is my guess: Since he is capable of knowing basically anything you do on the computer and internet, i am quite sure he knows about that other topic you made asking for help on how to get around his "parental" settings (and saying that you've tried some suggestions). ;) If so, there's a good chance he knows about this topic, too. ;) If so, i think he's going all out. And you've "become religious"—define that. Merely saying you've become religious is one thing, proving it is another. Anywho, they say patience has its reward.