xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bennett

Stale Cigarettes

I smoke Benson & hedges I buy them from a res in idaho. Anyhow sometimes the shop I buy them from is out and I have to a look for different shop .I usually get cartons of stale cigarettes. It pisses me off I have cartons of cigs that I have thrown away because they are stale. Anybody else experience this with there cigarettes? Or am I too finicky? I never heard of anyone else I know that knows the taste difference from fresh and stale cigs but also when there stale seems to be if you have a soft pack if you squeeze it and it feels like crackers crunching there stale. Too me stale cigs taste terrible.

You guys should try to smoke a more popular brand like Marlboro, they are never stale because they sell a lot, and I guess they sell a lot because they are never stale, go figure!P.S. Lucky Strike and Camel should do the trick!! :D !!!!!

I don't think the brand matters as much as the store you buy them from. You should buy your smokes from a place that has a lot of traffic. If you are going for the el cheapos, well lots of people buy those. Just as much as marlboros and camels. My worst experience with buying cigarettes, was from a Wal-Mart. I opened up the carton and half of the packs were slit down the middle. Those guys really need to learn to use box cutters. LOL