xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
elieen

How To Upgrade My Level Very Soon how to upgrade my level very soon

BIG surprise
i am a new people in the runescape.So i want to upgarde my levels asquickly as I can .best armours will make me improving qucikly, but i'll spend too much golds,as I have not too much time ,so I couldnot earn golds in the game.So I think whether i can buy some golds with money.I check many websites and find out a website that sell golds $6 for one million.
and I try, they use paypal which is a safe method that can give you best suppost and you not worry about cheat. And they send me golds in 30minutes.So I told my friend this is very good website.if you want buy golds,you could go to the website

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Link removed.

and you not worry about cheat.

If youre trying to suggest that youre not cheating by doing this...you are. You are cheating if you buy anything for the game using real life money. Eg buying GP for real cash.

I would suggest you dont cheat, the reason being A. Youre cheating, thats not right B. once you have 99 in all levels what do you expect to be doing in the game? Nothing. Thats the end. C. You would be ruining the game for other, decent players.

Tecnically speaking that is not cheating I know quite a few sites that offer real cash for fake cash which is legal since I doubt they gain they money illegally. Of course I find it stupid because really why would you want to waste real money for fake money just to beat a online game. But thats kids for you and the hand full of adult gamers that buy fake cash for real cash.Now it would be cheating if he hack and stole other peoples account and then sold off all their junk they had but that would be it for cheating.