xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lyon2

Scientists See Hope For New Aids Drug Because of a great German researchers group discovery

News Title: Scientists see hope for new AIDS drug
News Source: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

German researchers have opened a door to a potential new AIDS drug with the discovery of a small protein circulating in human blood that blocks multiple strains of HIV, even those resistant to existing medications.

As you can see in the quoted text above, germans have really opened a door for a new and more effective drug, and not only, their discover, which was very hard to discover, may and will help create a vaccine.

It is one more step towards the war against the mutation virus, the AIDS/HIV.

I just hope this discovery and the other from the us researchers contribute for the creation of the AIDS/HIV vaccine in a very near future, anyway, we are very close now, don't you think?
Edited by Lyon2 (see edit history)

Forbez, according to your reply, i must say that you are not informed about the aids/hiv, and so, i must too explain to you what it is and if there exists a cure (a vaccine) or drugs to treat human beeings infected with the hiv and even the ones that have aids (which is the last phase of the hiv, i mean, it is when you will die pretty soon no matter which available drug exists for you to consume in order to slow down the spread of % of hiv on your blood/body).

HIV = Human immunodeficiency virus
Source: https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=define%3Ahiv

AIDS = Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome or Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
Source: https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=dG=Google+Search

I have to go for now, i will explain it better later.

O.o finally, now they should start mass producing and bring some of that into the world's less developed countries and give it out for free (what price do we pay for human life? infinite dollars). Then people who didn't have safe sex can still have a chance of living if they get HIV positive.

Forbez, as i was saying, a vaccine is still somewhat closer to be discovered but, we still do not have one for the hiv, and for the ones with the final stage of the hiv, the aids, a vaccine would not do a thing for them because it would almost, yes almost, be impossible to DESTROY all the % of hiv on their body/blood, so, a vaccine would only help those who are hiv positive with hiv1 and hiv2 mutations, but there are much more mutations of the hiv, but the 2 mutations well known are the hiv1 and hiv2.

HIV1 & HIV2 = This are mutations/species of the hiv, hiv1 is much more agressive to human beeings then the hiv2, but the hiv1 is much more reactable to medications/drugs (like this one we are talking about) then the hiv2, but it all depends of the human beeing body resistance and reaction to the hiv (hiv1 and hiv2).

Here a shot/render of the hiv:

Posted Image

For a more complete education about the most deadly virus according to statistics, go now visit this link which has a very complete tutorial with all the information you MUST know, and links to tons of other websites and ebooks, et cetera... :

HIV - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV-1

Edited by Lyon2 (see edit history)

HIV is a notoriously antigen shifting virus. It quickly changes its surface antigens and is able to effectively inactivate all the currently available drugs. Thereby developing resistance to all of them. But what these scientists have achieved is quite remarkable. And considering it is tough for the HIV virion to develop resistance against these drugs, it is really a pathbreaking invention.

srujanlive, there are effective drugs to treat hiv positive people, even people that are hiv1 positive which is the most agressive mutation/specie of the hiv, as you should know.Obviously, with this discovery, it will be created another drug, a much more better drug that will be much more hard to be resisted by the hiv "defences", but, it is always a matter of time until the hiv structure and method of attacking, develops its own anticorps to resiste this new drug, and the success of this new and very possible drug is also dependent of how and if the human body accepts it properly.The problem with the hiv is also the fact that for a new drug to be effective, first it has to be tested, and the proper test would be in human bodies, but only in voluntaries which are hard to get because if the test goes wrong, the subject could die or see its % of hiv in his body increased and much more resistent.