xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Good Grief Graphics

My Intro Page

I love the font lmao...is it that carpenter one ?? I always use that....I don't think he uses the font for like reading...it just looks nices....thats the only reason I use it lmao.the logo kind of remidns of of Chanel or Gucci.... o.O lmao

I love the font lmao...is it that carpenter one ?? I always use that....

I don't think he uses the font for like reading...it just looks nices....thats the only reason I use it lmao.the logo kind of remidns of of Chanel or Gucci.... o.O lmao

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yep carpenter, it was on the cd in the new masters of photoshop 2 book.

That's a very slick intro page, just the 'enter' text with the red is a bit clashing...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was kind of thinking the same thing. I may take the stroke off of it. I've decided on a different name though, goign for "Accidental Design."

i think it looks good. problem is i cant click on enter lol :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That would be because I don't have any hosting right now. I also have to finish coding my website. I'll have to show you an image of my site, I came upon it accidentally and I think it's freakin' sweet. (Most of it anyway)