xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
aminzzlink

Is Laughing From Devilish ? Why laughing is funny when its forbidden ?

For me i experienced that is so funny to laugh when it's forbidden....here is some facts i experienced :- when I'm in the class room there are things that happen and make me laugh but when I'm out and i think about what i was laughing about i realize that was stupid ...-when u and your friends are laughing about an other friend there are 2 possibilities : 1 - he ignore us and he make end to the funny situation ... 2 - he get angry and the situation become funnier....it's devilish to break rules like that !!do u have the same feeling ?? what is your point of view ??

Actually, I've thought of why I laugh before. The main thing I laugh about is people's stupidity I realized. If someone says something like, "Isn't our president Superman?" then I will probably laugh. But, I think this is fine because usually the person likes the attention and sometimes continues to be stupid. Now, if you laugh at someone who just got hurt for whatever reason, that is rather cruel, but the person being laughed at doesn't seem to mind. Despite all of there pain, they think it is rather funny too. So, I would have to disagree that laughter is evil, but I don't think it's all that good either.

Edited by husker (see edit history)

Remember the old saying 'Its only funny until someone gets hurt, then its hilarious' that statement can be true, but depends on the severity. Like a small joke involving a little gnat is ok, but if its something big like your friend dies and you laugh. You seriously got some problems

I completely agree with you rules are there to be broken that is the only reason we are inventing them on and on ;) ;) :fart: :) I myself have such tendency to break rules when they are put in place however I might also characterize me as person of law and order although I really don't like traditional rules and traditional points of view which are in the most part just constraining young person to develop maybe because I still think that I was born in the wrong period of time and that I should have been born or should have been living in the 70's and 80's well more 70's listening to the rock an roll and acting like flower generation. I think we should expend our views beyond such points and yes it good to laugh and everyone should do it whenever it is possible and in every occasion more or less.Although it is not nice to laugh to someones inabilities and flaws jerking with friends is really good way to jump off and relief yourself and others.So message for everyoneLAUGH AS MUCH AND WHEREVER YOU CAN.