xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Prank Phone Virus That Can Kills Sends Pakistan Mobile Users Into Hysteria

Although not a big secuirty risk more like something interesting about what human mind viruses can do ot a person once they recieve a message. On friday pretty much all hell broke loose in Pakistan when people start recieving, hear, readying about a message that a Virus sen through a mobile phone will kill people and so every mobile user in Pakinstan went into a craze and cllaed their providers to see whats going on.

The message alos mention that 20 people have died so far, of course they make mention about the movie "The Ring" in which once a person watched this killer movie they had 7 days before they die. Also heres the other easo nwhy everyone went into a panic, there are more than 52 million mobile users among 160 million people in Pakistan, so that would be the reason why everyone would go into a panic.

Even mosques start telling everyone about it and thus this news article is in exanple of a human mind virus in which one person tells someone else and that person tells 2 other people and so on and so forth.

SOURCE
Here

This was good. But then, People should be smart enough and not believe everything and anything .. I guess the problem is , the Literacy level amongst Muslims is still low. In India also, Many Muslim families still believe that girls shouldn't be getting higher education. I mean this is bad. Considering its 20th century ppl in villages are way behind ppl living in Towns and Cities. from what understand , the problem is less education and nothing else. People affected from the so called "Human Virus" must have been the uneducated type knowing nothing about viruses and how they work :)P.S. By education I dont mean getting a degree from some college / university :P . I've seen people studying for Ph.D. and knowing nothing about a computer. By Education , I mean the understanding and general knowledge and Common Sense kind of thing. :P