xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lekrissy

Payperpost A legit way to make money with your blog

PayPerPost is a website that allows you to write about advertisers' products in your blog and get paid for it. After they approve your blog, you can choose from a list of opportunities and you write about it in your blog. Next to the opportunities, it says how much they're worth. I've never seen any less than $5. Sometimes some are worth up to $1,000. I've been taking ones between $10 and $12 lately. When they approve your post, they pay you that same amount into your PayPal. I've made $28 so far and I'm getting $10 on April 16. ^^ It's a great site and a legit way to make some extra money. ;)

https://payperpost.com/

Edited by lekrissy (see edit history)

I will never in my life trust a site like that . I don't care how many people may say that it is legit, or how many testimonials I see, I will never trust them, period. Don't say, why? But, I just don't. Guess since I've had some bad experiences with sites, that will give you something "free" or by doing something simple. Yes, even with Xisto I had doubts, but trap is different and maybe the only "Free" site on the internet that I can trust. So even though seem great!

I won't go to their site..

Well, I signed up for it, but I'm not sure how to really get started, I was at my main page and all and I figured out I need to create a blog profile or something, so I'll figure that out some other time, thanks for the link though. ;)

t3jem: You're welcome. ;) It is confusing to figure out. Your blog has to be 90 days old and you have to put the disclosure badge code on it to be accepted. It's really hard to explain how to do all of that. >.<I bought my domain from Xisto - Web Hosting with the money PPP paid me. ^.^

Seems like a good idea. Before I look into it, will I be able to intergrate the blog into my current website - that way I can make money off the site and my homepage?

That looks like a pretty decent way to make money. I haven't really read completely how to do it but the payout seems nice. The only problem is the payment plan. I am not 18 so I will not be able to use Paypal but I guess I'll wait until I am 18. Or I will show the site to my brother and see if he wants to try it. I think it's probably better worth your time than spending money to make money doing trial offers.