xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zlash

Harry Potter(7) And The Deathly Hallows Lets talk about the last book (spoiler warning)

I mainly wasn't expecting moody, fred or tonks to die. Maybe some other people. I was hoping for a little bit of a better ending as well, but it was still ok. I finished it around yesterday night.

The only way I know what happened was because I looked it up on Wikipedia

pshh that takes the fun of reading it out

I was right! In one of the other topics I guessed that Harry Potter might be one of the Horcruxes and I was right! Although at the end, I thought that Harry should have kept the elder wand for himself. And I can't believe he married Ginny, I was hoping it would be cho chang. And then when he named one of his sons Albus Severus? That was wierd.But it was one really really good book and I thought it was the best one out of all seven. And now the series ends....

Seems these predictions have been somewhat correct. Also my friends were trying to write their own stories about what they thought would happen. I appreciated how all of the Harry potter books were filled with lots of action and mystery.