xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Unregistered 012

Me Again Im back

I know a while back i have posted a topic called "Goodbye Xisto." I was planning on leaving because of many reasons.1. Didn't want a website anymore.2. Found a few other forums that i liked better (No offense)But, now i am probably going to be back for a while again. I am hoping to make a new website that will be called Xboxmodz. Yes, during my absence i took up a liking for modding Halo 2 and Xbox.I am not sure if i will be staying or not yet. But, i am going to be making enough posts to get me back up to 30 credits. By then i will have made up my mind about staying or not.I am happy to be back with the community and look forward to having some great conversations with the members here.P.S.Doe anybody know why i can't make an account on Xisto.net?

Hello, we love to have you back! You cannot sign up for Xisto.net, because since Qupis was doing so good, they shut down Xisto.net. Thanks for coming back!

Welcome back savagemonkeyz14! It's great to see you back! Looks like you have some new interests. Great to have you back and read the rules if you forgot them!

Welcome back to Xisto.com! Read the rules for any updates you may have missed and hope you have fun.

Wow...that was quick! Welcome back to the community, and we certainly hope you can stay for a while. All the best in your new-found interest and I'm looking forward to the new website when you completed it!Hope to see more of you on the boards!