xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
seez

The Admins At Trap17 Discussing the admins at Trap17

OKAY! :o I get it!!! I said "no offense" too much. I get it!!Geez. All I was trying to say was I DON'T MEAN ANY OFFENSE.

For someone claiming not too spam I think he just spammed the thread with all teh No offense crap. First of this is the Vent room so vent out and post what you want to vent without any fear of being booted or suspended.. Thats what this room is intended for.Back to your issue now. Ive been here a while and I have never had an issue with anyone on the satff. The entire staff is great and very helpful.One main reason that im sure everyone else has already touched on and im sure they did casue I didnt read all the posts is about being able to read the messages. Xisto is very informational and people want to be able to read what it is others have posted. If you feel that they are strict then maybe they are , and maybe they need to continue to be, becasue this is proabably one of the best ran forums on the net. There is no crap from members, no people being harrased, no one being disruptive, the site is safe for viewing at home and at work, and just overall a great place to come and hang out.So to sum it up, if you are just not liking it, then this might not be the place for you. Maybe a different site is what you need.