xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Damen

Cat Disease! Warning. May spoil your dinner

Well my friend Lauren in school has had this problem. She had a lump on the side of her neck! For the longest time she just waited for it to go away. But alas it didn\'t. Don\'t worry the animal part will come up! So she went to the doctors and they didn\'t know what it was. They had her scheduled for a MRI. In-between then and the scan I was saying that she had been visited by aliens. lol. But she didn\'t like that so..er...I kept doing it! Well after spring break she came back with the lump gone. She had gotten surgery to remove it. There will be a scar but it is fine. It ends up she had a cat disease that humans RARELY get. She doesn\'t have a cat and is never around them. Who knows how she got it but now I have something else to make fun of her with.thought I would share that!Thanks for reading-Damen

Well thats pretty cool! (sorry to hear about the surgery) but cat disease!I'm interested to hear how they told you it was cat disease? any type in particular like scraggy cat disease? infected paw disease? cat cancer?Did the doctor actually say cat disease?!?

Well thats pretty cool! (sorry to hear about the surgery) but cat disease!
I'm interested to hear how they told you it was cat disease? any type in particular like scraggy cat disease? infected paw disease? cat cancer?
Did the doctor actually say cat disease?!?

Lol, I will pass the message!

I believe they may have told her the real name of the disease. But she just told me it was a cat disease. I know it was because my aunts cat had the same thing a while back after being in a cat fight. I should have put two and two together but I didn't think it was possible.

scenario-

*doctor walks in*

Lauren-So what is it?!

Doc-Er...well it is a disease.

Lauren- WHAT?! Is it bad?

Doc- Well you see...it is a cat disease!

Lauren- *silence*

-----

Most people in our group of friends have been poking fun at it but she knows we are just playing!

-Damen

You know eventually she is going to get tired of it fast, so i would personally ease up about it. I don't find it really as funny as apparently you do, but i do find it very interesting, and i am glad it was treatable.

You know eventually she is going to get tired of it fast, so i would personally ease up about it. I don't find it really as funny as apparently you do, but i do find it very interesting, and i am glad it was treatable.

Yeah I know. She is a good friend and I know her limits. I haven't talked about it in a couple of days. And I probably wont again. There was nothing lethal in the disease and for that I am grateful!

Thanks

-Damen