xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
seez

Runescape Cheats From Players Calling all RS players

I play RS some of the time and am wondering cheats for RS. I don't know any, but if you know some PLEASE POST THE CHEATS. It would help me alot and other ppl too... thanks.

Notice from jlhaslip:
Cheats and specifically Hacking, are not Topics for discussion here at the Xisto
Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

ok i have 1 thing to say u are a noob in runescape because u need cheats because u aint good enough people like u make me sick cuz they dont know how to play a easy pc game wow u need a life ;):););)

There are no cheats in runescape. Cheats are put into games by the game developers mainly to help some people beat the game and stuff, or for jokes. Runescape is an MMORPG meaning hundreds of thousands of people compete in a single game so they would not all agree on enabling cheats; therefore, cheats are not programmed into the game. There are exploits though, but these are illegal to use, they are usually fixed as soon as they are found too. If you are caught using an exploit then your banned. You can also macro, but again, this is illegal and you will get banned, and as xfartx has proven, many real players will get mad at you. Runescape has a very good macro catcher so if you want to keep your account i would strongly suggest not using them, also runescape can ban by IP meaning your entire LAN can't play runescape (if you use a lan, otherwise just your computer). So to cut it short, theres no way to cheat in runescape, you have to play fair and square. Hope this clears things up for you ;)

Not every1 can be noobs even though most are,and I'm not a noob.I lost all my armor in the abyss :'~{.I was so p'd off.I had like all my stuff with me,and it took forever 2 get where I am right now.I really need cheats and a bunch of other noobs do 2.So if any1 has any post them !seriously.And I know there's cheats but I don't know them.-reply by jake

accally

Runescape Cheats From Players

Accually there aren't cheats, ive search all over the web, now..There IS hacks like infinite money,auto typer..I know all of these but I don't use them, and I would advize you don't either (shh mods are watching!) lol..Just have fun you know it don't matter what you have..Me well I'm lv 65 and I jsut lost all my armour in the new pvp..I'm getting it back slowly but surly. Ive got it all but my platebody and helm back now and I got my g maul back..But really don't use cheats..Thx

*rs*

D12_slim2

The easiest way to make money on RSMoney is very important and useful in RS. You can use money buy almost every items whatever you want. Such as, food, weapons, dress. You will be proud if your account store millions of gold. But you may ask, � what is the easiest way to make runescape gold in RS?� let me tell you something.There are thousands of ways to make runescape gold. You can mining the coals and sell them. You can cutting the woods and sell the logs. You can fishing the fish and sell them. You can doing the quest and earn the rewords. Here, I will show you the easiest way to make runescape gold I found.Buy and sell rannar seeds. Buy them for 15k and sell them for 25k on forums. I made 900k in a hour doing this and this is the main way to make money. Or get a high herblore level and you can sell herbs and unids for lots of cash. Rannar weeds are the best because they are worth 5-7k each.Or get a ring of wealth, magic, hally, bow and arrows. Or stuff like that and kill black demons. They drop stuffs like meds and ruce meds are very common, plus lots of money, also doing square shield halves axe and all that great stuff. That how I make my money. Enjoy!My partner make runescape gold from woodcutting. When your woodcutting level up to 30, you can cutting the willow logs. When the level up to 60, you can cutting the yew logs. It is worth about 450 coins per yew log. Go to the world with the least people. Then cutting the yew logs and store in bank until you have 2k, then, sell each for 450 gp. You will get 1m in about 24 hours. I do not really like this method. Because there will be lots of people cutting yew logs in there. Most important, it is very boring. Just cutting, running to back, and cutting, running to bank again.If you feel boring make runescape gold like these, come to farmer100.Com. They can make runescape gold for you after received your small payment.