xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
richierich1m

Unsuspend - Me

According to the information provided to us in your post, you had 4 credits yesterday. This seems to imply that, since you basically didn't mention anything further relating to your credits (e.g. it was 4.[something]), you have gone under the requirement for unsuspension, and so remain suspended. Reaching 4 credits doesn't necessarily mean that your account has been unsuspended the moment you reached 4 credits—it all depends on how much load was on the server at that time, and i'm sure some other factors.

If you have read the posts by the administrators you would know that a script to verify the amount of credits that each member has is run every hour, so if you have 4.x credits and by the time the script runs you are below 4 credits your account will not be activated.So you have to reach an amount of credits and make sure it stands above 4 at least for an hour so you are sure that by the time the script runs your number of credits is at least 4.01!Read the information before you complain and blame Xisto for the low reputation of your sites...

Kindly submit a service request to support@xisto.com. That should connect you with the Server Technicians. They will need to be given your sub-domain name, Username at the Xisto, and any other information you deem necessary, such as time you noticed this problem, steps you have taken to relieve the problem. For instance: are you able to sign on to your cPanel? Or is it simply a suspended page you are receiving on your account index page?The more information you supply, the better chance you have of getting assistance.Hope this works. And don't forget the Server has just replaced their Hard Drive, so it may be related.

I had send this email to support@xisto.com ,but haven't recieved a reply yet. ;)

Hi , my Xisto user id is richierich1m,my domain is shaadiya.com my account is in suspended state even when i have credits above 5 yesterday and above 4.67 today.my account has been suspended for reasons unknown to me as i have enough credits to unsuspend my account ,but this is not happening.please give a quick answer and solve this problem as it has hurt my sites reputation.Thank you
My Credits are reducing even when i have suspended account.
I have written somepost and bought my credits to 5.33 now and this post would furthur increase it.

Well,I would actually agree with Truefusion. You need 4 or more credits to be hosted as i was told. The day i am posting this i have negative credits and as i was told you need more than 4 credits to be hosted. Please post some Quality posts in order to increase your crdits and be active in the forums. As my computer was down for a few days. i was unabe to regain my credits and i got negative credits.Hope i helped you.

The WHM script runs every hour, if you're not above 3 credits it will not activate your website. Considering the server just went through harddrive changes, that could also be the issue for the WHM script not re-newing your account. I suggest you bring your credits above 10 and keep it there all times, if not more. It's clearly stated that if you run out of credits your hosting will be terminated, this is your fault that it happened. Next time, please keep your credits up. Uptime of your site related to your credits is your issue - no credits, no hosting. Simple as that.Support staff don't sit at there computer all day, please allow 1-2 days atleast for a responce.