xisto Community
hansley

What Is The Best Handphone Ever Or Will Be?

I would say Sony Ericsson will be the leading handphone provider as it has been bought by Sony, but I still like Nokia as its has simpler interface, btw, I believe Nokie 6630 will be the best series for this handphone provider.

the best cell phone product should be siemens, nokia's speaker radiation will make your ear start firing after talking more than half an hour. Nokia always produce a new HP, and it will make the previous handphone look older an unused. That's way i never use nokia.

i think that SAMSUNG is the best phone manufacturer. check out the latest on...the SAMSUNG SGH-E800 with all the kool features...

Sony Erricssion will be the best handphone company in near future. Their T610 is a wonderful mobile.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's the phone I have and I love it! T610.

But since you are asking the best in future, I must say this:

Future phones will not be handphones. They will be ear phones.

They will almost fit to you like sunglasses.

Posted Image

They will have absoloutely safe transmission technology. (The current technology uses microwave energy that can cook your brain like chicken in a microwave oven!)

Posted ImagePosted Image

Think of somebody and the phone will ring their earphone for you!

Posted Image

When it detects excessive stress levels, it will dial 911 for you automatically. Much more...

Lastly, the glass part of the phone as in picture above can be used as a transparent LCD screen and you can check you can check your Googlue Mail (1 Terabyte planned by 2020 AD) or search for something you want in the Googlue Search Engine!

Posted Image

Ideas for life

Googlue...

Posted Image

I like nokia because of the the technologies they support like ( bluetooth, infrared, gprs etc ). they try their best to accomodate all of them in one peice. I got Samsing D400 recently but now I feel it simply isint worth it. I will be changing it next month. No doubt it has excellent resolution, camera etc but it lacks bluetooth which I think is one of the most basic features that a camera phone must support.I hope you get my point...