xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DarkHell

Game Worth Gettin

Realistic, good graphics, active and helpful AI what else not to like about Call of Duty. Called number one first person shooting game, its title has shown how good it is. Battlefield 1942 is usually played for the multiplayer purpose while Call of Duty is a single player mode. So they are different. A bit of warning though, this game is frustatingly hard...

Yah i am asking same i have played and i am a squad leader for a clan and we were thinking about playing it and i really wknat to know is it worth haveing all of uspay like 50 buuxs to play it for like a afew hundered hours. so any one wanting to help me yah the GFX rock but the story line idk is it like mohaa if so i think i willl go to it but yah i just don't know.

I loved the single player, but I never did really get into the multiplayer aspect of the game. It just didn't feel right. Enormous crosshair and a big change from counterstrike. But I think it was worth my money getting it. The single player was unbelievable.

This is the best game I've ever played.The mulitplayer gameplay is great.The single player missions for CoD (no expansion) are very easy.But the single player missions on United Offensive are very hard. I had to cheat. :rolleyes:

Yes, I would tell you to buy Call of Duty (any of them). I have played both of them (battlefield 1942 and call of duty) and Call of Duty is much more realistic. Great sounds, great graphic, great gameplay. You could alse try Medal of Honor Allied Assault.Even it is kind of old the landing mission from Medal of Honor is great. I think it has the greatest war feeling of all the war games.

When they say that call of duty is the most realistic game ever, well maybe right now.. but there been other realistic games before the call of duty series. america's army, ghost recon.. etc. The game is really good and yes it's really realistic. I suggest getting call of duty besides the other shooters.

When they say that call of duty is the most realistic game ever, well maybe right now.. but there been other realistic games before the call of duty series. america's army, ghost recon.. etc.

The game is really good and yes it's really realistic. I suggest getting call of duty besides the other shooters.

45323[/snapback]

I really doubt Call of Duty has that much realism in it. To me it seems more "arcadey" World War II FPS. It definitely has a realistic atmosphere, in Single player, with the way the AI works with you, and the feeling you're part of something *bigger*. However, all the events are scripted, and physics in-game are not the most realistic.

If you really want a take on a more "real" WWII FPS, I would suggest a more strategy orientated game such as Hidden & Dangerous II. It requires a lot of planning, and I would say it's akin to Rainbow 6.

It;s better then battlefield yeah I love playing it.I also can advice men of valor to you graphich are even more better.Medal of honor - Pacific assault is also very very good.

the newest game call of duty: finest hour is a great game i rented it the other day and its very good..the only thing is that they should add some more weapons...more sniper rifles..etc...but the maps are great and well though out and the game variants are always fun

i think a first person shooter worth getting would be StarWars Battlefront for all you starwars fans and non-starwars fans because i think its very detailed and has an easy game control so everything is pretty simple unless your trying to fly a tie-fighter. Its a great game on lan. oh and its kinda like call of duty and battlefield except its based on starwars.