xisto Community
velma

Animal Cruelty Why do people harm helpless animals

I despise people who bully, abuse & neglect animals to feel powerful. It makes me sick.

Pathetic behaviour

Animal Cruelty

These people who take anger out on animals is sick. I must say people with tis sort of behaviour needs to look at themselves they are so pathetic and discusting I cant even imagine.

If any one was ever mean to my dogs or cats I would be so upset!

Anyone I find abusing animals will hear about it.!

From a 15year old.

Pathetic losers.

-reply by PATHETiC

I think cruelty is one of the worst things a person can do. Once, my neighbor had a little puppy. We were both like, 10, or something and we were trying to teach her dog a trick, like sit or lay down. The dog just looked at us with her head sideways all cute and stuff. The dog wouldn't do anything, and she kicked this puppy and called it worthless and stupid. she kicked him as hard as she could into that little puppy. I said "What the heck ARE YOU DOING?!?! She said "Beating the dog so it'll do right!" I said " That's NOT how you Do it, IDIOT! You PET them and hug them. NOT KICK THEM< IDIOT!!!" Dhe said "Fine! YOU can have the dumb dog! it can't do any tricks anyway!!!" So, I took the dog in, and gave it love and care. She Knows like 12 tricks now. Oh, By the way me and that girl were never friends again. She tried to Drown Me, too once in my own pool when I Tried to be friends with her again. She held my head underwater for a minute before I lifted up. My mom came out just a second before I would have drowned. She lived with her grandma and I hear she beat up her Grandma when she didn't get what she wanted. I hear she's in Juvie now.(yeah, the dog thing happened a year ago and I'm 11 and she's 12 so she is a dangerous person) Her name was Valerie. I just hate it when i here her name. :) But, at least she's in Juvie now. :D:D I know i did the right thing taking Ki (Dog's name) From her. :D Reply By: Kagome Higurashi

The Law needs Improving!

Animal cruelty also makes me sick, animals can be so friendly and happy with humans, yet one bad interaction can change there personality for life. Hopefully over time things will get better for animals, as more people are educated and their valued more highly. I know a lot of cruelty in some countries abroad come from ignorance and poverty, which you cannot blame them for, although it still makes me feel sick. I was recently on holiday in Tunisia and obviously because they do not castrate the cats there are a lot of them around, and as most of the people view them as pests they are usually kicked away and all very skinny and rough looking. One kitten could only have been 2 or 3 weeks old and was stumbling around meowing for his mother. He looked blind in one eye and was very dirty and small. I doubt he lived for much longer but i felt powerless to do anything, which makes me angry at myself.

Intended cruelty i find much worse, and i think more action could be taken to stop it happening. I know when arrests are made in dog fighting most of the time people get away scot free which is really annoying. If the law was stronger against that sort of thing then maybe it would happen less anyway. In England we have no excuse for cruelty or neglect and hopefully less cases will be found in the future. Anyone who could possibly hurt an animal cannot be mentally stable, even when i'm angry and i shout at my dog, one look at her sad face and i'm pretty much giving her cuddles and telling her i'm sorry (she has me wrapped round her little paw). I hope the situation improves in the future and i will try to do as much as i can to help animals and stop cruelty

yeah its disgusting and wrong

Animal Cruelty

I hate people who abuse animals I mean its just stupid I seen a video on the web it was sent to my myspace and it was of chinese people skinning dogs alive nd after the were skinned they just threw them in a box kind of thing and left them there to die I was like thats bloody wrong the people should get shot lol

Animal Abuse =(

Animal Cruelty

I apsoultely HATE people who abuse animals! To date I have seen two animal abuse vids.. A couple of months ago I saw one where a lady uses her heel 2 step on/squash then kill a kitten, and just today I saw a small amount of a vid of some1 drowning a cat. I couldn't bear to watch the end as I couldnt stop crying... . As well as upset, I waz absolutely horrified. I still feel scarred from the first one I watched, and the one I watched today will keep with me for quite a while.

I literally wanted to strangle both of the people in the vids who killed those harmless little animals (although due to laws I unfortunately can't lol). All in all... Animal abuse is unnecessary, and millions of animals are dying all because of stupid human beings who are either cracked or... Getting their kicks from killing a defenceless little animal. There are other stupid reasons also.. But I feel there is apsolutely no reason whatsoever to resort to animal abuse. It's unfair, sick and immoral.

I don't know what I can do to help participate in stopping animal abuse, so any suggestions to help me start somewhere will be highly appreciated.

Cheerz,

Amanda

-reply by Amanda

I couldn't read all that you people wrote in this topic because I love animals and I don't like to see them hurt or even read about it.I think that people who hurt animals are sick and also they should be punished just like when they hurt another human.Did you know that in Romania there is no law to punish those who hurt or abuse animals?There was this case on the news once about a man who took his dogs somewhere near the town, he tied them up to some trees and left them to die. After a couple of days the dogs got really hungry and they started barking and yelling and that's how some people found them.The news channel started a petition to punish those who abuse animals and a lot of people signed it, but it was not approved.

i dont like people who are cruel to animals. i mean whats the point? its not fun and its just being cruel. especially people who are cruel to animals that have nothing to gain from it. some people just couldn't care less but others just do it becuase they like hurting animals. thats worse but any cruelty to animals is bad. i think they should be regected from society.

Animal Cruelty Is Wrong! I think people who have harmed an animal by harming an animal on purpose should be punished and maybe even be put to death depending on how high of cruelty they did. I heard and seen people beating cats up with a pole, setting animals on fire and burning them right down to the skin, putting poison in their food, starving and dehydrating them, and more. It saddens me to think about it. People are sick in the head that do such things. They have no life. If they did they would be doing something positive not negative. Animals are one of my favorite things and i wish no harm on them. I love animals to death!

I also find it very cruel and sad, I just bought 2 kittens from a breader and I made sure I got them because they looked so skinny and unwell, so as soon as I got home I fed them and took them to the vet and now after a couple they are great and fit, I love them. Anyone who is cruel to animals is just sad and low, and should be prosecuted and taken far, far away from that animal.

Sick people are cruel to animals.I guess the word is sadistic.It seems every week you read about another episode of animalcruelty though.If we can't treat the animals with respecthow can we treat each other with respect?

I'm disgusted by animal cruelty. I don't understand how people can find it entertaining to harm animals. There are so many videos on youtube now that I've seen which many people find HILARIOUS but I find infuriating.Animals are not a source of humour for us, they should be loved and appreciated for the wonderful things that they are :)

I think only idiots abuse animals, by the reason they don't have a smarter thing to do or they are just too dumb to understand that they are creatures as well and they have feelings on their own(probably). And still, animals do nothing wrong to people, they treat them as friends and the ones who haven't been abused don't attack for no reason.I have a friend who says that his grandfather(at village lol) have put their dog to sleep, with a single injection(not even amnesia), and now he's probably feleing sad or something, he even went to see his death body being eated by the flies. But the point is, that dog had probably being feeling as a part of the family, as their friend. And now in winter there was probably not a lot of work for it, so the old man just killed it for no reason, without any feelings. That's pretty cruel. Also, the kids at school kick dogs for no reason and I hate to see when they laugh at it. What's so funny? You wanna show up being stronger, funny or something? Go find someone bigger than you! And yes, people torture cats, dogs, turtles and other animals just to take some funny pictures and than they upload them on the Internet.

I hate looking at animal getting hurt!Animal Cruelty

Do you know any animal patrol near you, call them and tell them that people is harming animal, if so then they will take care of the animal by taking good care of them at the pet store. Animals are doing nothing harmful to us, but people who is doing bad things to them, should be punished.

I want to tell them that treating the animal in a bad way is not a good solution, to get yourself out of the situation of bore. I think the people who treated the animal in bad ways should get punished by teaching them a lesson. I will go up to them and give them a second chance, if that doesn't work, they are going to get badly injured.

I don't like fighting, but when it gets on my nerve, they wont even say anything back to me.

I love animals, and people who love animals should be a group and protect these harmed animal.

are you with me?

-reply by yasushi