xisto Community
reise51

What Do You Guys Think Of This? I Need Some Advice.

OK, I was going out with this girl for like 2 months, not too long I know, but a while. She lives about 15 - 20 minuites away from me. She is also one of my sisters best friends. After the 2 months, she broke up with me, "her parents made her". And normally I would doubt that, because thats a widly used excuse, but her mom is such a *BLEEP* and is really abusive and I woudn't doubt any story I heard about her, about anything. But, her mom did let her still hang out and talk and stuff, so me and her were like ok, nothing has changed really, if we can still hang out and still like eachother, whats the difference? Its the same as going out. So yeah, in my mind we were still together. Then, over the next month, it seemed like she didnt wanna talk to me anymore, didnt have any enthusiasm when we actually got on the phone. I asker her about it, and she told me she still wanted to be with me.So I was like ok, still the same deal we had before. Then she got grounded, from the phone, hanging out, talking, everything. So of course we lost contace over a few weeks. Then the day she gets ungrounded, a guy I know from her school (not mine, we dont go to the same school) tells me she has a boyfriend. Needless to say I was like wtf, called her up, she was totally shocked, went through the usual "I was gonna tell you as soon as I could, but didnt wanna hurt you. Im so so sorry" crap. Obviously I was really mad and sad, and didnt talk to her for like a week, but like I said, my sister and her are friends, talked about it, and eventually me and her got on the phone, and I learner even more news about this; it has been going on for about a month. I got even more pissed, and yeah, me and her again stopped talking. A few weeks later, without us talking, she broke up with this guy she was with. I had nothing to do with it either.Skip about a month. We are now cool with eachother, shes happy single, and despite what she did to me, I miss her and somehow still wanna be with her. My sisters birthday party comes up, and she gets invited and comes over. This was 3 days ago. We go skating, and despite my retardedness when it comes to girls, even I can tell shes totally mackin on me and flirting with me, and everyone else tells me the same. So right now I am like really confused. I cant tell if she likes me again, or if she was just flirty that night, or what. I got her alone and talked about it just a little bit, and she SAYS in front of me shes happy single and wants to avoid all the drama. But thats in front of me, who knows what shes really thinking. So I decided obviously to post it here, get some advice from the most advice filled place I know of. Do you see it as a cheat? And is it possible she wants to be with me again? I know, vague questions, probably a little dumb too, but please do your best. Thanks.

No offense, but you guys are still just schoolkids. I wouldn't really too much about a relationship. They're nice, but until high school's over they don't really mean much.If you like her, just try and be good friends with her. You'll definitely have the impulse to want to date her, but I wouldn't push that.If you become good/best friends with her now, a relationship later will be tons better. And even if you guys aren't dating later, it's still nice to have her close by.Hope that helps a little.

This is by far the funniest thing I ever read, why would you even bother to go out with your sisters friend. What was the tension like at home? Who did she come over to see? Your sister would feel like your stealing her away from her as a friend.All I can say is, just tell her how you feel, get to know her mother. That way you could really know the truth.

wow that sucks what she did to you.honestly if I were you I would have found someone else, if she's going to pull crap like that on you then you deserve better.don't let her walk all over you, but it's not my decision what you do.do what you think is best, talk to her again and see what's up.have someone else talk to her like your sister to see if she says the same thing to everyone,cause she could be lying to you again.honestly, I think it's a good possibility she's just messing with you head.good luck.

Lean back. Give her space. If she likes being single and u love her, let her be. What will be will be.

Whilst I have to agree with most of the above, don't just turn blind sight of her. I mean if you're going to back off, don't stop being a friend or someone she can talk to. What will be, will be. Now thats a debatle one, because sometimes people need some encourage or resurement that everything will be fine before they leap into something. Give her some space, just give her little things that will jump out at her and say "I will always treat you right ... etc. blah blah blah.." ... and from these hints she picks up, and you being her friend, you'll gradually grow closer and closer together.

Don't let yourself get way to close that she invests in you as "good Friend" to the point that will not go out with you for the old age excuse of I don't want to lose you as my friend or you are like a brother to me. You'll soon pick what she would like to have in a boyfriend and thats what you aim towards. However, don't push her to far, you may lose her altogether and that's not helpful to you or her, in the end result she wants a friend, and so do you, but you know you want something more as well.

General Advice for all I thinks.

OK, I was going out with this girl for like 2 months, not too long I know, but a while. She lives about 15 - 20 minuites away from me. She is also one of my sisters best friends. After the 2 months, she broke up with me, "her parents made her". And normally I would doubt that, because thats a widly used excuse, but her mom is such a *BLEEP* and is really abusive and I woudn't doubt any story I heard about her, about anything. But, her mom did let her still hang out and talk and stuff, so me and her were like ok, nothing has changed really, if we can still hang out and still like eachother, whats the difference? Its the same as going out. So yeah, in my mind we were still together. Then, over the next month, it seemed like she didnt wanna talk to me anymore, didnt have any enthusiasm when we actually got on the phone. I asker her about it, and she told me she still wanted to be with me.So I was like ok, still the same deal we had before. Then she got grounded, from the phone, hanging out, talking, everything. So of course we lost contace over a few weeks. Then the day she gets ungrounded, a guy I know from her school (not mine, we dont go to the same school) tells me she has a boyfriend. Needless to say I was like wtf, called her up, she was totally shocked, went through the usual "I was gonna tell you as soon as I could, but didnt wanna hurt you. Im so so sorry" crap. Obviously I was really mad and sad, and didnt talk to her for like a week, but like I said, my sister and her are friends, talked about it, and eventually me and her got on the phone, and I learner even more news about this; it has been going on for about a month. I got even more pissed, and yeah, me and her again stopped talking. A few weeks later, without us talking, she broke up with this guy she was with. I had nothing to do with it either.

Skip about a month. We are now cool with eachother, shes happy single, and despite what she did to me, I miss her and somehow still wanna be with her. My sisters birthday party comes up, and she gets invited and comes over. This was 3 days ago. We go skating, and despite my retardedness when it comes to girls, even I can tell shes totally mackin on me and flirting with me, and everyone else tells me the same. So right now I am like really confused. I cant tell if she likes me again, or if she was just flirty that night, or what. I got her alone and talked about it just a little bit, and she SAYS in front of me shes happy single and wants to avoid all the drama. But thats in front of me, who knows what shes really thinking. So I decided obviously to post it here, get some advice from the most advice filled place I know of. Do you see it as a cheat? And is it possible she wants to be with me again? I know, vague questions, probably a little dumb too, but please do your best. Thanks.

Clear VERDICTYou should not start it again wid her...unless u r really crazy abt her

She ll dump u again... n let u down...

satyaparija, I totally agree with you.reise51, It is obvious that this girl is cheating you. She is a liar.She is not serious about your relationship.She had two boys at the same time, I cant imagine that you still wanna believe her now, she hurt you so much, didn't you feel the pain? Do you wanna try that again? :P So if you are someone who is serious about a relationship with a girlfriend, I suggest that you just let her out of your life.You will find someone better.