xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Imtay22

Dogs And Cats Died By Eating Food! Look if you have pets...

Last week, a couple dogs and cats have died from kidney faliure from Multiple brands of food. The main thing that has been killing the cats+ dogs might have been The wheat Gluten in the food, which researchers said might have a material used to make plastic. You can find all the Dog and Cat foods that are on recall here. Look at the list before you feed your Pet! Today, a new dry food has been added to the list. Basically all the foods are wet foods..

Source- Fox2 News Morning and Click on My fox Detroit.com

Heard about that man they dided because inside of those foods were rat poison. That is very tragic because there is no way to get these animals back even if you have the most money in the world that will never happen. Now, some people wil lgo on with their lvies with even better dogs and even betetr pets but there will be those who will never be able to get thier poets back and that is what is the most hurting. THis pet foods company should never be back and should never come back ever, they should neve rbe a companjy again, and the reason is because they are not trusting. How do we know that their next product or product after that will not have any poioson or anything else toxix? If they were so careless to accidnetly put rat poioson in thier foods that what is stoping them from doing that again and again and again ,Really, i do not trust them and will enevr again. THey should be suied for every peicde of dolalr they have and the owners should get all of that!

I been hearing a lot about that, they recall most of the dry food and have started recalling some wet food, whats scary is that a lot of the major brands of cat food and dog food got this. I must have gotten lucky wit hthe cat food we got for the 4 cats I have, nothing seems to be wrong with them so YEAH!! for me.

I been hearing a lot about that, they recall most of the dry food and have started recalling some wet food, whats scary is that a lot of the major brands of cat food and dog food got this. I must have gotten lucky wit hthe cat food we got for the 4 cats I have, nothing seems to be wrong with them so YEAH!! for me.

You got it backwards. Its most wet foods, and some dry foods. Thank god we don't feed my cat wet food!