xisto Community
prashrb

Adobe Dreamweaver Cs3 Beta Dreamweaver revised

Adobe focused on two primary areas for enhancement: CSS and Ajax. Both are certainly worthy of attention. CSS is one of the major pain points for Web designers, and Ajax is the latest fad in Web development--plus Adobe has its new Spry framework for Ajax that it needs to proselytize. However, unless you're really struggling with complex, nested, multilinked stylesheets, specifically want to author to the Spry framework, or need better back-and-forth with Photoshop, there probably isn't a lot here for you.
As a platform for experimenting or getting started with Ajax, Dreamweaver's Spry implementation is straightforward and nonthreatening. It comes with some interface widgets, data connectors and objects, and a handful of special effects behaviors, such as Shake, Slide, and Squish. A more thorough look at the Spry implementation will have to wait until Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 ships later this spring.

http://www.adobe.com/products/dreamweaver.html

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Warning issued for copying from CNET's review

I'm currently using PS CS3 Beta. It is alot better the CS2 but still alot of bugs in it. The amount of times I've lost all my work isn't funny. Can't wait for the next dreamweaver to be lauched. It looks awesome.

Amazon has a launch date of April 20th for Dreamwever to come out, after I got a email this morning about everything thats under the CS3 name is up for pre ordering, it should be interesting what CSS improvements they did make, adobe lists all the new stuff on their site, so I can't wait for this to come out.

I don't think that I switch to CS3 since i'm using Macromedia MX2004 I'm doing well with it's dreamweaver.. cause swithcing takes more money.. If they didn't do a free upgrade of the macromedia's versions!!!