xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Someone

Best Portal

I like php website and php nuke! Php WS is very good because it's easy to create links and new page but there are some problems with news, not all news can be like the news on homepage! Php nuke is good because many other script that containes but if I need to choose I choose PHPWS :( No1 :( php WS 10.0 full PHP nuke 7.5 (the newest 7.6 but it is not free)

hmm im getting a portal soon but i dont know which one to use.. i had ez portal but i dont think i installed it properly because when i went to the admin cp, none of the portal stuff would show up on the left side for me to edit.. anyways, is BLEND portal any good? because i am getting someone to install it for me.. also, can you get space for GOOGLE ADSENSE on blend portal? if not, can you get google adsense on your forums at all?

i tried phpnuke, mambo, xoops and i can tell you that non of them is perfect ;)...phpnuke is good but its not secure...xoops is easy for configure but I dont like themes for this cms! Mambo is very nice and good, but i had some problems with his components installation(forum, chat)...i'll try other portals...