xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shadowx

Is It Possible To Get Something Done About Silly "selling Game Gold" Threads?

Hi allIve played a few online rpg games and currently im on WOW. What really gets me is those moronic people that are intent on posting threads such as the one in this subforum saying "oh hi were selling WOW gold, go to our website." NO! i will not go to your website! So i was wondering is it possible to report these type threads to be edited or deleted? I wouldnt want to just report them and overload the mods if they dont really have any need to get rid of them. They irritate me greatly by coming here, wasting a username that someone else might want and then posting a ridiculous post advertising their website and their gold. i hope they read this and i hope they reply.But still the question remains, can anything be done abut thse threads or is it best just to not reply to them and let them sink out of view?