xisto Community
ravin

Best Mp3 Player?

I would have to say iPod is my favorite because it's easy to use. Plus it goes good with my Apple iBook. ;) In the past I've had a Rio MP3 player and it flat out sucked! When I tried to load songs on it, the damn computer would never recognize the player (with all the stuff installed) and when I'd try to get it to work on other people's computers the same thing would happen. Then when I managed to get the computer to recognize it after like 50 tries, the damn program it used would end up freezing throughout the transfer. Rio players are pieces of sh. iPod - plugin hit the sync button and its all good.I haven't used Zune before but the only cool thing I see about it is the ability to share songs, but then that sucks cause I've heard you can only listen to the song a handful of times before it's deleted.

I haven't used Zune before but the only cool thing I see about it is the ability to share songs, but then that sucks cause I've heard you can only listen to the song a handful of times before it's deleted.

Correct. According to what I read, you can only listen to the shared songs three times within three days of the share. It really kills the potential of the wireless functions. But it is still a great MP3 player, in terms of other features and the (gargantuam) display.

When it comes down to MP3 Players for me, its always sound quality over eye-candy and features. Seen as most of the time my MP3 player is just shoved playing in my pocket, what goods a colour screen and the rest of the features that arent been used?So really the part of the MP3 player I really need is the sound it produces, its hard to get spectacular sound quality from an MP3 player but some come close, Creative is the best at producing decent sound quality for me. I own a Creative Zen Micro and there are two other iPods in the house which fail to beat my Creative MP3 player :)

I've got the 60 gig black video ipod :) oooo fancy!
I must say the Ipod has always been my favorite mp3 player, but probably only because I'm biased because I'm such a big apple fan :)

what's the deal with ipod earphones? they start producing a cracking noise after just a few months' use. I've gotten them replaced 3 times already and the latest ones are acting up again (and i've been taking good care of them ever since the first set went bad).

Yes I must say the Ipod headphones are terrible. Besides they are really uncomfortable. I immediately bought a different pair of headphones for my Ipod when I got it.

An ipod is by far the easiest to use due to the clickwheel: this is probably what put it above the rest.I have an ipod, but also I have a Creative Muvo: whilst I store all my music on my ipod, the Muvo as a flash player is brilliant: whilst lest songs, I can jog/cycle with it and it is virtually indestructable: you can stand on it and even throw it out of a second storey window and it bounces (I've tried)Sound quality is still good, it is easy to use, and due to the replaceable battery, the battery life is completely dependant on how many spare batteries you can fit in a pocket

creative labs mp3 players are all gd.. i gt a 1gb player.. i dont listen to too many tracks so its ok for mei had a samsung mp3 player it was good n lasted about 1.5 years...considering i used 2 listen 2 it on full volume and have the bass booster on and the equaliser on full all the time!

I have a 60gb ipod. I should store all my files on it, my hard drive is only 40GB... I dont think i will ever use 60GB for mp3s, although i got some movies on it. Thats the only MP3 player I've had, so its automatically my favorite.

My mp3player can do somethings your iPods and iWhatnots can't:Make callsSend and receve text and multimedia messagesBrowse the internetRecord videoHave infinate space for stuff.Samsung phone, for teh win :)

I use my Archos. A lot of people have never even heard of them. But it is a hidden jewel. Mine is the Archos Gmini 404. It is a 20gig multimedia device. It play all medias, records video and takes pictures, has a file manager, and a recorder on it. The newer version are even more pretty and packed with even better stuff.