Gala Bingo TV - Gaming channel
Quiznation - Quiz Channel
The Cash House - Quiz Program!

What's your Favourite TV Channels. Well i have UK Sky Digital FreeSAT

So i Like...

1. I like to watch the official state channels. That because:

- It concentrate on all the world news with their correspndents reporters

- No advertising annoying you.

- Has quality and culture subjects and debates.

- Can easy records the cultural programs and good films without the annoying ads.

- I recorded from them a lot for the children when they were young: Children Programs, Jesus, Moses, Sound of Music, Oliver Twist, Jane Ayre, My fair Laidy, Princess dairy, Santa Claus...etc

2. In Australia there are 2 state channels named ABC and SBS has reporters in the world andproduce many valuable programs.

3. in Australia there are 3 commercial channels: Channel 7, Chanel 9 and Chanel 10. Their correspondence covers the local events especially crimes and court hearings. They use lot of American famous series .

4. Recently I watch some series in the commercial channel not for me but to guide my children and to know what constitude their opinion and give my hints without intervention directlely in what they watch or not watch.

5. I don't have satellite channel since We are busy with the internet.

I have three favorites: MTV, Comedy Central and G4. I use DirecTV though and they recently (well, a couple months ago) removed G4, which is a bit depressing for me. So for now I'm stuck with Comedy Central/MTV. We've got probably 300 channels total but never watch most, lol.

Though I hardly watch T.V anymore, I do like to watch VH1 in the wee hours, movie channels like HBO with my mother and the most watched channels would be Discovery channel, National Geographic or Animal Planet.

i only watch a few tv channel i have Sky i like watching BBC One NI I Only watch about 10 channels out of 999 it depends if the programe i want to watch is on the channel.