xisto Community
Mikhajist

How Many Of You Run Your Own Message Boards?

I run my own. I really want to be able to have games and stuff on my forums though. Does anyone know how I would be able to add them to an Invision Power Board. I really would like them. It would attract people and make it easier to recruit people to both the UCA and my clan.

I owned an Invision Power Board (Trial) quite some time ago.I set it up myself on Illusionfxnet, its now gone as they had stopped giving free hosting.I rather spend some time doing all the work by myself than getting an account at InvisionFree or something else similar to that. :P The fact is, you get full control over the message board, you can do whatever you want,at your own risk :P . Besides, there won't be any forced ads on your site if you set up the board by yourself. Now I've set up another Invision message board, but i'm running out of ideas on what should i do with it.I'm actually deciding to give phpBB a try, although Invisions' working well for.*Always lookin for something new :( *