xisto Community
Imtay22

One Of My First Sigs

Posted Image

It is my like 15th sig but i like it the most. I haven't done a lot with photoshop i got it a week ago but i think I am doing pretty good for a first timer. PLease rate it

EDIT- added another sig-

Posted Image

Edited by Imtay22 (see edit history)

Kind of plain, but that's how all early sigs come out. Keep practicing, you'll be surprised at how quickly you can improve your sig skills. <3

That is good for a first timer! ^.^ Keep practicing and add fancy things like brushes and such to your banners. ^^ It's amazing how cool and helpful those things are.

Well, you got the depth part down; a bit too much, but at least you know what you can stop working on and try out other basics. :lol: Did you use your brush set here? Some of it seems familiar. The colors are quite good. I'd suggest working on contrast and more different styles of brushes. :lol: And borders. Text, i always leave for last.

Okay thank you guys i will try to experment more today! I can never find out how to do borders... I try what is says in the tutorials, but it comes out as a 3px border when i do the new layer---> CTRL+ A---> edit---> Stroke --->3px black thing, I do it again with the 2px white, then 1px black again. It turns up as a 3px solid black border. If you could link me to some tutorials I would love it!EDIT- added another sig

Edited by Imtay22 (see edit history)