xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tsunami

The Clique Whats yours?

The Fascinating world of Cliques  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ok... mine doesn't really fall into any of these things because the people i hang out with... they wear nothing but black yet they are the nicest people you will ever meet and they arent all gothic like though... so they dont fall under gothic... Even though they have some wicked piercings and are into body modification and such (the guys anyway)... but here is lil ol me walkin in with my bright pink or purple polo... totally clashing with all the others... i suppose my style is more preppy while they dress a lil less preppy.. but we are friends no matter what...

for those of you who dont know what a clique is it is a social group or group of friends or what not...

so tell me all about you guys'

Well, I have never wanted to be stereotyped and put into a "certain clique". But because of the way I dress and act, people tend to put me in the "prep" clique. I was in the Prep clique since high school...I don't hate all gothic/emo people...they just tend to dislike me for some reason just because of the way I dress and the fact that I am a "prep". Kind of stupid...That's what is wrong with society today. You can't dress in anyway you want...you'll be put into some kind of clique because of the way you act/dress...Well....I see how it is...lol

Hmm... I really don't want fall under any clique. I'm in high school right now and I'm one of those smart kids that don't do work any school work at home but keep a high GPA. but I can't consider myself to be one of the nerds because i don't study at all and i'm pretty athletic. I really don't like having cliques in school but i guess u can't stop it, it just happens.

I don't believe in labels. I don't fall into any of those categories. I have my own style and I like everyone, no matter what they like and how they dress.I agree with BordaForx. No one can express themselves without getting labled nowadays. It's rediculous.

Edited by lekrissy (see edit history)

I dont really like to think of myself as in a clique because I really dont like being labeled. And to be honest, at my school, they're really arent many cliques. Sure, there are some people that act a certain way so you would think oh she's a prep or oh hes a geek .. but not all the preps hang out together and not all the goths hang out together .. everyone just has there own group of friends. I know all high school are different .. but I like mine because the cliques arent as strong. I really believe you should judge people based on their personality .. not what clique they are in or what kind of music they listen to. Well .. thats just my opinion!

goodness ... yall must not understand a clique... you dont "fall" into a certain clique... you are a part of a clique because of the people you associate yourself with... "normally" people in a clique have the same lifestyles, they dress similar, ect... but like my group... every one else is all blackness and piercings ... but here i am bright pink, yellow, and purple yet im the most hardcore in the group.. they still accept me... so we fall into the "other" category... i have some preppy friends and im a bit preppy myself but i dont mainly hang out with preps... everyone has friends from different social paths ... but people tend to stick with one particular group of people... and a clique is not defining you as an individual... it is identifying your entire group....

It depends on the people really. Some people don't let people in their group unless they dress a certain way. Some cliques allow only preps, only punks, ect. So, it means the same, but then it doesn't. It depends on the group.Everyone here mentioned lables because your poll mentions them.

Edited by lekrissy (see edit history)

Define redneck. :lol: I'm pretty sure I'm from that 'clique' but I need to know what you mean by it. If you mean the rednecks that are country and like to raise a little hell and have a good time doing so then thats me. If your talking about the Hillbilly / Hicks then no..