xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Becca

The Mystery Of The Blood Soake Tissue

Okay...so I go Trampolining on every Wednesday mornings.....And whilst I am waiting my turn I play a bit of badmington with my other school mates....Today...This morning....I beat every one so I decided to sit down and watch them....well...this girl accidetly hit this girl in the leg....and the shuttle fell on the floor obviously...she bent down to pick it up and this blood soaked tissue appeared out of NO WHERE..NO WHERE at all...no seriously...it just appeared...It was not there before becuase when I was playing I was running all over the place would of....YUK ..... slipped on it if it was there....This girl....who bent down....well she PICKED IT UP...with her bare hands...and supposedly pretended to say...eurgh whats this ??...I MEAN WITH EHR HANDS....all our reactions were YUK...quick get away from it....and hers was oo lets pick it up.....and she said...Im going to put it in the rubbis bin...and we went what is it? And replied I don't know....but it was obvious what it was.....Some GIRL had probably ran out of sanitary towels and used some friggin tissue instead. Anyways she went off...and we just BURST OUT LAUGHING....Well first of all ... I was totally ruled out of the picture because I was wearing tight shorts...my other friend was on the other side of the net...and the one playing on the side of the girl was wearing tights...that left us...the girl...lmao...Some how by the end of the day it had got around her whole class and load sof year 9's....God it was well funny.,.....I fell over laughing I knwo that is cruel....

:( that's mean, how would YOU Like that to happen to you.. and now it probably will happen to you.. like the last week I was late 5 minutes for my bus and one kid goes "SWEET JESUS HURY UP HURRY UP I NEED TO GET HOME, who do you think you are? I have important business to do." (he's referring to farming.. :\ )The next day the bus came early, and he was late XD

LMAo !! Shame for that boy man LMAO...Farming ? I don't think I live near ANY farms at al..