xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
salemheartbreak

Install My Gallery

I would think this post is considered *SPAM*. Spam is bad. Please edit your post to make it longer; but keep it On-Topic. Like say why you want it.

Ok, what is a coppermine gallery? If i knew i probaly would help, but if you ever see this post again, please tell me.

Salemheartbreak,

Welcome to the Xisto Forums.
Please read the Xisto Readme found here: - Xisto Readme -

One liners are considered Spam and are usually removed from the Boards. Especially if they are the Original Posting in a Topic. Please don't do that again. Verbal warning on this one.

As for the install of the Coppermine gallery and a spot to have it Hosted, reading the Xisto Readme file will explain how to get hosting here at the trap, and Coppermine is included in the Fantastico of the cpanel for Hosted accounts.. If you are anxious, or don't feel you can post to the Forum, try qupis.com, a sister company. similar service, but less features. Example, Coppermine is included in a Xisto account, but needs to be uploaded separately for the qupis.com accounts.

In order for someone to assist you with the install, kindly arrange for your account prior to requesting assistance, whether it is a Xisto account or at Qupis.com.

Thanks for your co-operation.