xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
garbage

Talking Your Way Out Of A Speeding Ticket!

well I just recently bought a new car.. and I haeppen to go out of town as well. Yeas I was in my new car.. and everything going great, speeding has never been an issue with me and driving.. but on this certain road inclind, and I was going down.. spped limit was 70 mph.. well I awas pulled over for goi9ng 74 mph.. and I could not belive it.. I know it was 70 mph on the sign but im going down hill and only 4 mph faster.. is it that much of a difference.. Sure doesnt feel like it.. well this but head Trooper was like do you know why i pulled you over.. and at first I was sure but i responded with.. For not license plates in the front.. and I told him well I just got the car.. he laughed and said that was funny, I like everyones excuses.. I should write them down some day.. I was like ok what is this guy talking abot.. but then he tells me I wa speeding, and I was steady with no way.. even told him c'mon i was going down hill and its not like I was flying thru.. but he was stil a butt and stillgave me a 140 dollar speeding ticket..

hahaha Lucky me i live in thailand here u can give them a 100bucks which is around 2.5USD and get away... i even had a case where the police man stoped me just to ask for beer money ! :P heheheh this is a corupted country and everything happens here! lucky me on that one :(cheers

Funkysurd, I would be afraid to live where you do. Being able to get away with anything using pocket change. As for garbage, sorry you got a ticket, I usually speed, but I'm always looking for cops around :P. Don't worry I don't go like 30 over or anything. My advice would try to act very sincere and act as if it will never happen again and as if it was the worst thing you have ever done, a few tears couldn't help either :(. Well hope you have better luck next.

I thought about dropping a few tears here and there,, but i doubt it would have worked.. but funkysurd, that has got to suck to just get pulled over for eer money.. Thats some corrupt country there.. I mean whats next.. I owe thousands to some guy and they pull you over and demand it from you.. what do you do next.. say no and then take a beating.. or what..

well I just recently bought a new car.. and I haeppen to go out of town as well. Yeas I was in my new car.. and everything going great, speeding has never been an issue with me and driving.. but on this certain road inclind, and I was going down.. spped limit was 70 mph.. well I awas pulled over for goi9ng 74 mph.. and I could not belive it.. I know it was 70 mph on the sign but im going down hill and only 4 mph faster.. is it that much of a difference.. Sure doesnt feel like it.. well this but head Trooper was like do you know why i pulled you over.. and at first I was sure but i responded with.. For not license plates in the front.. and I told him well I just got the car.. he laughed and said that was funny, I like everyones excuses.. I should write them down some day.. I was like ok what is this guy talking abot.. but then he tells me I wa speeding, and I was steady with no way.. even told him c'mon i was going down hill and its not like I was flying thru.. but he was stil a butt and stillgave me a 140 dollar speeding ticket..

Aww that really sucks :lol: ! I don't drive yet personally but I know a couple people who have been pulled over for 'speeding' even though they were going 2-3 miles over the speed limit. I know that in most areas you can speed to up to 5 miles over, but going 74 WHILE going downhill? That is rediculous. But then again, what are you going to do? I'm pretty sure that cops don't exactly have the brightest job just sitting there recording car after car... I hope that somethign like this doesn't happen again! Hopfully the next time a cop pulls you over is for 'beer money' haha.

140 dollars a speeding ticket? and I thought it was expensive here in mexico. Here a speeding ticket costs like 30 dollars. And if you pay it in the first week you get 50% off and if you wait until another week has passed then its about 75% off. And the third week and up, its full price. You can also getaway with tickets here with any amount from 2 dollars to 10 dollars (depending on the level of corruptivity of the officer).

140 dollars a speeding ticket? and I thought it was expensive here in mexico. Here a speeding ticket costs like 30 dollars. And if you pay it in the first week you get 50% off and if you wait until another week has passed then its about 75% off. And the third week and up, its full price. You can also getaway with tickets here with any amount from 2 dollars to 10 dollars (depending on the level of corruptivity of the officer).

Man I dont ever want to get a ticket down in mexico That would suck.. especially if they start demanding money and or other crap from you..Also Id hate to go to aprison down there.. that would not be fun..