xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
anarchy

New Account Not Working New Account

HelloI sign up for a new account about 10 hours ago the domains points to the host account but my login user name & password don't work,the domain is digitalnasties.com, Hosting Package : compute_plan3s, my FTP keeps asking for the passwork and i can't login to the cpanel too.

I can get to your website - but it doesn't look like you have an index.html file uploaded. So I'm just seeing your directories. Most times domains take a few hours to propagate(up to 3 days), so that's prrobably why you couldn't access it. Try again now, it should be fine.

It would appear that you need to check and double-check the login name and password for the account.Make sure the CAPS_LOCK is not on, confirm the password is accurate, etc. Like Kubi, I just got to your public_html folder, so the account is activated. If there was an email sent to you, it likely contains the information about the FTP access for the account and should (I think) also include the passwords and log-in ID.Failing that, submit a request to support@Xisto - Web Hosting.com for a password reset.

There was a BUG in whmautopilot that it sent the welcome emails with default server settings on sign-up. This issue has been solved now. Even though, we do resent fresh details after signup, some members face lags due to our sales dept. working hours. Sorry for the inconvenience.