xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ownreflection

Hello Everyone :)

Hey everyone. I am new here. My name is Shannon. I join because I need a good free webhost(which is a hard search :P ) and also have friends and such to talk to that are interested in the same things. There's really not much to say about me except I live in USA and I have a boyfriend. If you need to know anything else, just email me or something :(. Ok well bye!

Well Shanon, glad to have you with us. I can assure you that you have found THE best free webhosting solution on the planet. I am talking from 4 years of positive experience using Xisto.com! They really offer everything and a lot more you will ever need and they do that for free (if you take posting as free :P). You became a part of a really huge community and I'm sure you'll "meet" thousands of interesting people here...I learn something new here everyday..Take care, Mark

Hi, hopefully you've found exactly the website u were looking for. I mean, it has all tastes cared for and there is nothing you can't find here. The variety of topics is wonderful and the members communicate with each other easily. All in all, it is marvellous. :P

You have definitely found the right place! I have been hosted here for almost a year and it has never let me down. We are very friendly here at Xisto (hence the 3 replies in 30 minutes) and you'll meet a lot of great people. Just make sure you read the rules!

Hello ownreflection (Shannon) Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. If you came to Trap 17 for reliable free no-ad hosting, you have come to the right place. People here on the forum are friendly and helpful as well. If you have a question, just ask. Somebody will answer it or direct you to the answer. Make good content posts and you will have credits enough to get your hosting in no time.

If you are having trouble with your introduction, perhaps this will help.

If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion.

WELCOME! :( :(I hope you enjoy your stay, and have many a fun posts :P:( If you have any questions/queries, either post on the boards, or ask any members! (The more posts they have, the better to ask :() Or ask a mod :(

Thanks all of you for being so nice ^^. and Mich, you're from Michigan? Me 2! lol. and fishie crackers, no sorrycan't say that I have tried them.

Welcome aboard, ownreflection/Shannon!I'm one of the "veteran" members in this community, and I think you've found one of the best hosting services - not to mention one of the best online communities - out there. I'm sure you'll find a topic in the ever-expanding list of sub-forums here. And of course, if you have a question or a problem, there's always someone here who can help you out.Hope you enjoy your stay and we hope to see more of you on the boards!