xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pumblechook

Hello From Hull

Hi everybody,Just joined after reading all the information, and recently discovered the secret of basic webpage building. My aim is to build a website based on some of our hobbies, such as genealogy, cross stitch and reading.I can see there is loads of help and support here for those like me with few skills with all the technical bits, so be ready for loads of questions.

Welcome pumblechook. You came to the right place to get your web hosting! I'm been here for almost a year and Xisto hasn't let me down. I can answer some basic questions, but I'm not very good with the advanced technical stuff. I would recommend talking to an admin or a mod for the best help. Have fun around here and read the rules!

Hello pumblechook Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. I am old genealogist, so if you want some help, just get in touch with me. My ancestors trace back to the May Flower group. You have come to the right place for reliable free no-ad hosting. People here on the forum are friendly and helpful as well. If you have a question, just ask. Somebody will answer it or direct you to the answer. Make good content posts and you will have credits enough to get your hosting in no time.

If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion.

Welcome! I'm glad to see another UK member on here :P I live in Leeds, which isn't too far from Hull :(I hope you have fun here, and if there's anything you need to ask, then just ask me, or a high-posted member :( Or ask a mod! Or just post it on the forums :( It's upto you :( Enjoy your stay!