xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sdteam

My Current Host i hate them

well i pay about $235 a month to a stupid hosting company that are dumlike i rang them and i asked them how do i work around the php.ini safe mode file and they go 'i dont know' lol im like thinking i aint paying you $235 for them to say that

is that in U.S. dollars? that's insanely expensive for one-month hosting, unless of course if it's an ultra-premium dedicated server which will allot you a mind-blowing high-speed processing unit, a gigantic memory, a humongous web space, and excessive bandwidth. :P if it's a business hosting, i would understand the cost. but if technical support suffers with that prohibitive cost, i can only sympathize with you. and if such support is what they can give their customers, it's their hosting business which would surely suffer at the end of the day. you should really consider changing hosts if that's the case. they might just fold down one day without notice. :(

yeap its there top plan and still i didnt get access to the php.ini safe mode thing so that sucked aloti want to get hosted by this site but i have to post good topics haha that might takes years loli like this site because if its abit like qupis then my site will so work on it well it better im using this community bulder program to make my site its abit like myspace but my host couldnt host it properly i wouldnt even call them hosts ill call them nothing lol cause they didnt even help me to find away to work around it

i have colocation to my provider. it works very fast and stability. i have full access to my computer. whan you buy hosting from hosting provider, you have very small access to your host computer. i can upgrade hardware and anythink because it's mine :P

is that in U.S. dollars? that's insanely expensive for one-month hosting, unless of course if it's an ultra-premium dedicated server which will allot you a mind-blowing high-speed processing unit, a gigantic memory, a humongous web space, and excessive bandwidth.

I would have to agree, the price you are paying better be worth it or I would drop that host real quick! Edited by thejestergl (see edit history)