xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sdteam

Do You Like George Bush just been random

Do you like george bush  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm not sure exactly how I feel about George Bush. He was put in a very hard position. As soon as he came to presidency 9/11 happened. In these times you can't please all of the people, but one half. I believe he did the right thing in trying to find the person responsible for it, but I don't think he used the right tactics. I didn't think he should've invaded Iraq, but we can't leave now or anarcy will break out. I think he is doing what he believes is right for the country and I give him respect for that; however, I don't think he is protecting the country the right way. So I guess in the end I do like him, but I don't always agree with him.

I'm not sure exactly how I feel about George Bush. He was put in a very hard position. As soon as he came to presidency 9/11 happened. In these times you can't please all of the people, but one half. I believe he did the right thing in trying to find the person responsible for it, but I don't think he used the right tactics. I didn't think he should've invaded Iraq, but we can't leave now or anarcy will break out. I think he is doing what he believes is right for the country and I give him respect for that; however, I don't think he is protecting the country the right way. So I guess in the end I do like him, but I don't always agree with him.

I case you had notice Iraq is already in anarcy. But you are right we cant just leave. Can't say I don't like Bush don't cause I don't know him personally. Maybe somewhere down in his twisted little brain he feel he dit the right thing by going into Iraq. I don't know. However I don't like any of his policies or procedures. Finding the right person? Where is Bin at ? He's not in Iraq.

Bush says we won't leave until the misson is complete. So what is the mission? I thought it was because of WMDs and terrifying Saddam. Well we haven't found any WMDs and Saddam is no longer around. What is the Mission? Our troops should not be dying for this.

And let's not get on how is he doing here at home.

I could go on and on but I will stop here

I case you had notice Iraq is already in anarcy. But you are right we cant just leave. Can't say I don't like Bush don't cause I don't know him personally. Maybe somewhere down in his twisted little brain he feel he dit the right thing by going into Iraq. I don't know. However I don't like any of his policies or procedures. Finding the right person? Where is Bin at ? He's not in Iraq.
Bush says we won't leave until the misson is complete. So what is the mission? I thought it was because of WMDs and terrifying Saddam. Well we haven't found any WMDs and Saddam is no longer around. What is the Mission? Our troops should not be dying for this.

And let's not get on how is he doing here at home.

I could go on and on but I will stop here

i just dont like him non stop lol
i think he should just quit he is only in it for the money

:P I'm surprised to see ZERO support for Bush!He should do real piece of work... He's for war, which he should cease.Can anyone ask Bush to stop throwing wars on islamic countries?I'll appreciate, if Bush makes sensible decision, and speak less. Also teach him to live life in peace, and solve problems with sense.P.S.: I'm not against anyone, and I'm not political too. Please don't get offended.

Uhh. He's not very well-liked, you must admit that. Not in this country or in other countries, either. Some people think he's the devil, or a nazi, or something of the like. I think he's a dimwitted old man, not really anything anywhere newar qualified wnough to run a country, especially a country that has so many foreign relationships, and with such influence in the world. He dosen't seem to know what to do to benefit others. He's just the same old, same old thing that we've been getting: works with big-business to screw over te majority, dosen't care what people think, dosent do jack to help others, only interested in greed and selfishness. I just can't wait for the next 8 years of Obama...

I'll be the first to stand up for Bush. You have to examine his tactics to fully understand what he's doing. Almost everyone has said that the war is bad and it should end. I think Bush would agree with the part that war should end. If you watch what he is doing, he is TRYING to end the war. He doesn't just keep sending troops into Iraq to die! He figures the more people helping, the faster the job will get done. I would have to agree. The reason he is in Iraq is to help them. Would you rather have 3,000 dead Americans or a whole entire country in chaos? I'll take 3,000 dead over a possible 100,000. Also, people are thinking, why are we involved in Iraq problems? They aren't our problems. I would say that is true. But look at everyone else, they all have their own problems, whether it be poverty or government. America is arguably the strongest country there is, so it is partly our responsibility to help. We can't just lie around everyday goofing off. And my last argument. If you don't like Bush, then why did you reelect him? He was voted by Americans to get the chance to run for president and Americans voted him in. The man knows what's best for the long run. I believe he will go down as one of our better presidents. My fellow Americans, I ask you to look beyond the word "nuclear proliferation" and see who George Bush really is. Sorry if I offended anyone, I'm just trying to tell what I think.

I have nothing against George Bush. Many people hate him for stupid reasons. A lot of people blame Bush for problems he has no control over. I kinda like Bush actually. Honestly, I wouldn't have voted for him in 2000. I liked Gore better. But I didn't vote. I'm glad I didn't though. When America was attacked on September 11th I was glad we had Bush as president and not Gore. I wouldn't feel as safe with Gore. In 2004 however, I would've definitely voted for Bush. I think under the circumstances, he handled the situation very well. He was in his first year of presidency when he was faced with one of the greatest tragedies this country has seen. Maybe some of the things he did weren't the best. But he did a lot better job than a lot of other people would've done. He did better than Gore would've done had he been elected.A lot of people are fairly ignorant to what happens in the world. Despite their ignorance, they still talk like they know. I have talked with people who were so against the war and so against Bush. I ask them why and they don't even really know. They might say because "what he is doing with our troops is wrong" or "so many of our troops are dying". Then I explain to them the difference between this and any other war. Yes, Americans dying is not good. But, compared to any other war or conflict we've been involved in, the number dead is minimal. Another thing is people don't think we're doing any good over there. We are. When you see the smiles on the faces of the children over there, or you see how happy they are that the americans are here to save them, then you'll know what I mean.

Who will support him. He is one of the most stupid person on this earth.

Yes. No one more the stupid than him was being.
I for one support the majority of Bush's descisions. Whilst I agree with the invasion of Iraq- I don't think he should've entered without an exit strategy. I also find Bush too lenient on immigration and other subjects. However I will say he is one of my favourite presidents, and compared to other leaders he has changed America for the better. I probably shouldn't comment, I live in England... :D