xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
psp-playstation

Call of duty coming to PS2

In PSM2, i heard call of duty will be out on PS2 this october, so save all your money for it, as the PC version really rocks.

if ur playin on xbox or game cube, then your right, just try the PS2 and u ll change ur mind :P

I agree, Call of Duty was definitely short, though it seems Infinity Ward went for quality rather than quantity. I really enjoyed the just about all the single player missions, though some of the British ones were a bit laborious. Just out of interest, how much longer is Medal of Honour: Allied Assault?

nah i prefer it on the PC. its easier to control and you can play multiplayer online :ph34r:

59142[/snapback]

for multiplayer u have right.

but for PC you will need to wait a long time before it comes to PC. Someone have pirated version for PS2 i heard. but for PS2 will be soon. But for PC you will need to wait and wait wait.....