xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SamiFX

Software To View Wapsites [resolved] Help

I'm going to develope a wap site and I want to test every step I will make to this site with just the computer (localhost) not with mobile phone, is there a software can view the Wap pages on the PC :P note: the wap site developped with WML under a PHP pagethank you.

You can also use opera as well since opera can view wap sites perfectly with no problems that I am aware of.

I would agree with S_M, Opera is the best bet if you want to view a site in WAP mode. Download Opera and open up your page in the usual way. It will appear as a page in a normal web browser. Then hit Shift and F11 on the keyboard and the site will shrink down to a WAP browser mode (Opera calls it "Small Screen"). You can also access it by clicking View > Small Screen. Hit the same keys or menu option and you will be restored to a fully functioning browser again.

Wow ... thanks very much guys .. I'm laughing at myself cause I have already the Opera and Firefox installed on my computer but I don't know all there featurs anyway i'll try that thanks a lot.