xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
delivi

Help : Disk Usage Warning (critical)

I received an email today with the subject "Disk Usage Warning (critical)" from my a server named "server1.djbw.com". The message is,

The account with the username 'delivi', is running out of disk space. Please remove some files from this account, or ask the administrator to increase your disk quota.
You have currently used 99.75% of your disk space.

I dont know from which hosting account I got this, is this realted to the Xisto network, the website, djbw.com, gives the server status of that website. please help me. I've used only 50MB in Xisto and 10MB in Xisto.

Please provide the full email header information. This will determine if the email is a legitimate email sent by Xisto server or a fake one.The reason it is assumed as a fake email is that your forum name is never associated (unless you set it so) with your hosting account: you should know that your Xisto cPanel name was not used :P right? Server administrative only sees your cPanel and domain information--they never associate with the forum information when sending an important notice like that. If the username used matches with your Xisto cPanel account name, you should make your post at Xisto; not in Xisto.If this turns out to be a fake email notice, someone is trying to phish your account information by following the link provided, perhaps.

here is the original header, I've configured my domain email with Google Apps.

Delivered-To: ***@gmail.comReceived: by 10.78.200.7 with SMTP id x7cs34431huf;
Fri, 9 Mar 2007 21:52:42 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.67.98.9 with SMTP id a9mr11422288ugm.1173505962083;
Fri, 09 Mar 2007 21:52:42 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <root@server1.djbw.com>
Received: from server1.djbw.com ([85.234.144.65])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id b33si8844173ika.2007.03.09.21.52.41;
Fri, 09 Mar 2007 21:52:42 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 85.234.144.65 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of root@server1.djbw.com)
Received: from root by server1.djbw.com with local (Exim 4.63)
(envelope-from <root@server1.djbw.com>)
id 1HPuVU-0004fx-Vp
for ***@gmail.com; Sat, 10 Mar 2007 05:52:41 +0000
To: ***@gmail.com
Subject: Disk Usage Warning (critical)
Message-Id: <E1HPuVU-0004fx-Vp@server1.djbw.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 05:52:40 +0000
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - server1.djbw.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - gmail.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [0 0] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - server1.djbw.com
X-Source: /usr/bin/perl
X-Source-Args: /scripts/quotacheck
X-Source-Dir: /

Edited by delivi (see edit history)

well the actual site just shows server info and no searchs of come up about any phishing scams or otherwise about it.Also the info would be listing xisto servers and not from that site.